12

pablo was a bit curious and involved with his suspicious mind.
He got up and checked pedri's phone to find out who called him... missed calls from Eva.. his father.. and Ferran... but what exactly is wrong with them? What are they worried about? He put the phone back and went to the kitchen to call Ferran with his own phone to find out the matter from him. After two beeps the phone was answered as if it had been waiting. His voice was nervous and stressed.

- Pablo! God damn it where the fuck are you? Why aren't you at home ..........  you okay?

pablo didn't know anything and silence was the only thing in his mind

- Are you with pedro? he fine? He didn't hurt himself, right?

After Ferran didn't hear anything from Pablo he got a little nervous and yelled to wake Pablo up.

- Speak! Your damn silence will kill you.

But the way Ferran talks. Each time it caused more and more concern for Pablo and he was such a stressed person that he was easily injured.

"I… I don't know… explain a little."

- What does pedri do? Is he next to you? Ask him why he behaves like crude teenagers! This is so stupid.
p,"What's happening? What's he hiding from me?"
- I don't have time to explain. Send your address and get out of that god damn house! I'm just protecting pedro and also you... If his father sees you, nothing will go well.. I'm trying to reach sooner of his family.

He was still confused and didn't know anything about this world like an alien. He always hates that something is hidden from him or lied to him. Maybe it's all for protection. But this is not what he wants on purpose. Sometimes you have to suffer physical damage to avoid mental damage. Or maybe we sometimes take revenge of our injured soul from our body...

He put the phone back on the table and raised his hair with the heat he had. He looked confused and upset. After thinking for a while he went to the exit door and tried to open it by turning the handle several times. But the door was locked. While he was trying to find the key, pedri joined him and studied his frightened reaction in surprise. What is he afraid of? From his boyfriend? Or the boy who is addicted - to the feelings of the therapist on the part of Pablo - has driven him crazy? He was walking towards him with his usual calm steps when pablo's hands started tremoring. In addition to his feeling of discomfort, questions were swirling in his mind and heart. He started hugging him and stroking the hair on the back of his neck while sniffing his ears. But the feeling of throbbing on his chest stopped him. A heartbeat that wasn't his own, "What's bothering you?"
Pablo was upset that the events of several years ago were happening to him again.. A trembling and catchy voice began to speak, "Why did you steal me?"
pedri, "The answer to my question is not a question. Besides, I didn’t do this!... What made you think like this?"
While still holding Pablo's face and neck in his hands he pulled him away a little to see his face. Maybe this way he can  understand the language of his wet eyes more easily. Wet eyes that trying to be brave.
Pablo moved away a bit to speak without stress, "You locked the door and carried me away from my house to a far away place late. Is there another word to describe it?" pedri hated every incident that happened now and will happen. But the worst of them all is the distance. Every time he tries to protect someone he hurt him more and this is a torment.
He moved a little forward to lock Pablo in his arms again. If they feel their spiritual distance, they will suffer damage that cannot be compensated. he feels his boyfriend's warm, shivering body again and relaxes a little before, "I'm not a stranger, right? Please don't ever leave me..." he starts stroking his silky hair, " you know what I will suffer." the way that pedri say he explained to pablo that he needed help. The words that will never be spoken... He slides his hand down his back, "I would never do that... But.. you make the wrong decisions. We have to go back!" He slowly breaks away from pedri to hear him say through his moving eyes and lips, "I don't want to… I don't want anyone to judge us. I don't want to get engaged to Eva. you know?" Pablo's eyes were round and shiny. His mouth was half open and he was trying to say some words. But he couldn't. He didn't want to destroy pedri's life. work life and his family... but still he couldn't stay away from him... he found himself weak and unable to do anything...
pedri, "I can no longer be divided between two people... I just chose the place where I belong." (A dialogue from the movie Firebird²⁰¹⁹)
He put his finger on Pablo's heart to continue his own dialogue, "Your heart!"
After the few tears that formed in pablo's eyes the stars in his eyes became more and more, "I just don't want to hurt you.. your job.. family"  A loud knocks on the door stopped them both, "Pablo what did you do?"
pablo "Open the door...it's just Ferran.. your best friend!"
After looking into Pablo's pleading eyes he was forced to open the door. Ferran quickly entered and looked around. He had a worried face and carefully checked pedri and pablo to make sure of their condition. Without saying a word he moved towards pablo and grabbed his wrist and moved it slightly towards him, "Hurry up and get out of here."
pedri with all his anger removed Pablo's wrist from Ferran and hid him behind him, "you think I letting you take him from me!?"
Ferran, "man Don't treat like a teenager! Stop marginalizing. You're not a normal person and I just want to help you!"
pedri, "You are my father's friend, not my friend.. you never really cared about me, I knew that"
Ferran, "You don't know anything, pedro... please Give me Pablo and pack your things... Your father wants to see you."
Pedri, "I have nothing to say..."
Ferran, "If you don't fix everything today, you'll never see your father..."
Pablo slipped his hands in pedri's hand to hold it completely, "We better to go..." He smiled sadly and softly, "we had good time!.. I'll pack your clothes and we'll go together..."

pedri drove his car to the house where his family was temporarily staying and ferran took pablo to his home.

pablo
He was alone the whole day and it was getting dark little by little. His unit was quiet and dimly lit. He has been sitting idle for a long time and keeps staring at one place while touching his forehead and the only thing he thought was that he will never see pedri again. Hazelnuty boy With eyes that steal stars from Pablo's eyes like a black hole. But... all black holes were once bright stars...
He was looking at his hands which felt unreal... This is a disorder that he experiences every now and then. It is as if he was born to experience all the hardships of the world. He was so used to hardships that if he didn't suffer, he wouldn't feel alive.
The sound of the door made him wake up quickly.

He opened the door and saw a tired pedri taking off his shoes with a tired smile, "Can I come inside?"
Pablo opened the door further to invite him. After taking off his coat he sat on the couch and took a deep breath. pablo sat next to him and waited for a word from him but he had to start the discussion himself, "What happened?..."
His leg began to nervously tic, "Nothing happened …it's just that he doesn't seem like he ever wants to see son again."
A deep smile was forming on his lips and the pain in his throat was developing. But the hand he slid over to stop his leg ticking caused him to stop moving his legs. He doesn't like this situation, so he does it when he can change the situation. With a smile, he glared at the boy in front of him and joked, "You want to spend this holiday at our house" His smile shared funny things.

two month later

Finally, after the holidays, the training day and hard efforts of the team have started. All the memories he had with his little neighbor this season had turned him into a different person. Undoubtedly, the whole team realized this.
After their hard training, today it was time for a big friendly game.
The cheers that could be heard from the stands made the excitement of the game more and more. Different minds, genders, and ages are standing next to each other on the platform. with the aim of encouraging their own team. But the first thing all players look for in the stands is their family. The players standing on their posts and waiting for the referee's whistle. But pedri was still searching the platforms and looking for his boyfriend from afar. after find him, he look whit all love in his eyes... He saw the old man going to sit next to Pablo while looking at pedri. He was his father, fernando But... this was far from pedri's expectation. His father was looking at his son, he is proud of his son with all these stupid problems. at this time he saw Pablo's smile as if he had more and his smiles became more special and real every day, does this mean that pedri's efforts were useful for him?

These events made him smile... The starting whistle blew in the stadium. And again like any other whistle, he emptied his mind. But before his mind completely focused on green rectangle, he thought and question got his mind. What if he spoke honestly and was not judged by the media? What if.. and what if? Only death can stop this accidental love, right?

______
  Thank you for always reading.
You who love this ship with me
See you for the next ideas. (Maybe)