My Love Life Was Jinxxed and Here I Am...Falling For Jinxx.(Jinxx)

**Flashback**

"*Your Name*" my father called me.

"Yes Daddy?" I said as I walked downstairs.

"I'm leaving...", he said. "Forever?", I said.

"Forever, Baby-Doll.", he said. Before he could continue, I ran up to my room and cried. I never saw my father again.

**Flashback Over**

Ever since my father left, me and my mom have both had love life issues. She hasn't been able to find a guy who is willing to support her and me, her 17 year old daughter. She can't find anyone who will treat her or me right. Same with me. I can't find a boyfriend who stay with me through fights, and all that fun stuff. Nobody ever sticks around with my family.. Its like me and my mothers love lifes are jinxxed. That all changed the night I met Jinxx.

**2 weeks have passed**

I was walking into the movie theatre where the new Batman movie was playing and saw someone I didn't expect. Well, make that 5 someones! Black Veil Brides was walking out. Holy shit, breathe *Your Name* breathe. I guess you could say I was a HUGE Black Veil Brides fan! Well, they were walking past and I could feel someone watching me... I turned around to see Jinxx smiling at me. I smiled back. I was walking into the theatre and about to sit down when I felt a tap on my shoulder. Once again, I turned around and saw Jinxx. I immediately felt nervous. I mean, JINXX WAS STANDING BEHIND ME! "Hey.", he said. "Hey, you're Jinxx.." I said. He chuckled and said "Yeah, I guess I am...". I giggled and blushed. He handed me a piece of a napkin and said "I like you, call me sometime?". I opened the napkin and saw his number. I smiled and said " Definetely."

*2 months have passed*

Me and Jinxx finally started dating a couple weeks after we met. He made me so happy. I think I found the one. I giggled just at the thought of Jinxx being the one. He was sitting next to me... He heard me giggle and turned to look at me like, whats funny? I said "Nothing, babe. Just thinking.". He didn't respond. Instead I got up and turned around thinking he would be sitting down still, but when I turned, he was sitting down, but instead he was on one knee and holding a little velvet box... OHMAJINXX! Was Jinxx proposing to me? He opened the box and said "*Your Name*, I love you so much. When I first met you, I knew you were the one. I'm constantly amazed at how beautiful you are. You light up my entire world, every day. Would you give me the great honor of being your husband, by becoming Mrs. Jinxx?". I could've died right on the spot, but if I did, I wouldn't be where I am now...touring with my husband, his four best friends, and living the best life I could ask for. As for my mom, she never settled down again. I feel bad for her, but she comes and visits me and Jinxx all the time. I used to think my love life was jinxxed, until I fell for Jinxx.

I like this one! What do you think? :) -Maddie<3-