12

Hermione opened her eyes a while later. She looked over at Harry, who was still asleep.

"Harry, wake up." She whispered, hoping he'd hear her. The boy kept on sleeping. The nursery door opened and pansy walked in, smiling at hermione.

"How was your nap, love?" She cooed, scooping hermione up. She patted her back, bouncing her gently. "Let's let your friend sleep. There's someone here who wanted to see you." Pansy said, carrying hermione out to the sitting room.

Draco, Blaise and Goyle all sat on the couch, chatting. They looked over when they heard Pansy walk in, and goyle smirked.

"Well well, look who's been brought down a few pegs." He said, laughing. Hermione blushed furiously behind her dummy, burying her face in Pansy's neck.

Draco stood and went to the nursery to check on Harry. Pansy sat in a chair near the boys, cradling hermione.

"How old is she?" Blaise asked, resting his cheek on his hand.

"Pretty little, around 6 months. I thought that would be a suitable age for her, right baby?" Pansy said, smiling at Hermione. The girl whimpered behind her dummy, keeping her face hidden.

"Someone's shy." Draco said, walking back into the room with Harry. The boy cooed when he saw Blaise, reaching out to him. Blaise gladly took Harry into his arms, sitting with him in his lap.

"Wanna hold her?" Pansy asked, though hermione was unsure who she was talking to.

"Sure." Came a reply, and hermione was passed off to someone else. She opened her eyes and looked to see that Hoyle was holding her. She immediately freaked out, crying and reaching out to pansy.

Goyle held her awkwardly, unsure of what to do. Pansy began cooing, smoothing hermione's hair back.

"It's alright, baby. Mummy will be right back. You just stay with your uncle." She said, leaving the room.

Hermione continued to cry, struggling to get out of Goyle's arms. He held her more tightly, trying not to drop her.

After much too long in hermione's opinion, pansy returned, scooping her up again. She kissed hermione's temple and swayed gently as hermione shook.

"Alright, I think it's time to head out. There there, we're going home, baby girl." Pansy soothed, patting hermione's bum. She said goodbye to her friends, turning hermione in her arms so that she could see Harry.

"Say bye bye, love." Pansy cooed. Hermione gave a small wave before pansy shifted her back to her original position, exiting the manor.

Harry waved sadly at hermione. He didn't like getting held by goyle either, and didn't much see why Draco kept in contact with him.

"Did you have fun with your friend, little one?" Draco asked, smiling at Harry. Harry nodded. Draco ruffled his hair and went to go make him a bottle.

Goyle reached a hand out to Harry, and the smaller boy whined, leaning away from him.

"Relax, I want gonna hurt you." Goyle sneered, rolling his eyes. Blaise shot him an annoyed glance. 

"Be nice to him. He's only a baby, and this isn't the first time you've upset him."

Draco returned a minute later, handing Blaise the bottle. The taller boy gladly fed Harry, holding him close.

When the bottle was empty, Blaise burped Harry, keeping him up to his shoulder as he rubbed his back.

"Where's that Weasley boy? Is he still an issue?" Goyle asked. Draco shook his head.

"He's in Egypt with his family. We won't have to worry about him looking for these two." Draco replied. Goyle smirked.

"I should head out. See you later, boys." He said, leaving the manor. Draco looked at Blaise, who was singing softly to Harry.

"Thanks for being so good with him. I just don't see why Goyle gives him a hard time." Draco said.

"Yeah, it's no problem at all. He's a good kid." Blaise replied. He looked at his watch before handing Harry back to Draco. "I'll see you soon, little one." He promised, booping Harry on the nose.

Harry smiled and waved, leaning against Draco's chest. Draco grabbed a dummy and popped it in Harry's mouth, kissing his head.

"You're the best baby, yes you are." He cooed.

}*<^,>]*~?€|^~

Pansy arrived him and went right to hermione nursery, setting the girl in her crib.

"You stay right here, mummy's going to get your bottle." Pansy said, leaving the room yet again. Hermione looked around and frowned. She wanted so badly to read a proper book, and not one she had as a toddler.

Still, she at least had her stuffed cat, which looked just like her Crookshanks. She hugged it close and buried her face in its plush fur.

Pansy returned with a warm bottle. She scooped Hermione up and carried her to the rocking chair, sitting and cradling her. She removed hermiones dummy and replaced it with the bottle. Hermione didn't mind when pansy fed her, as she got sick of having a dummy in all the time. 

As she drank, she began to feel sleepy. She looked up at pansy with heavy eyes, holding her plushie close.

"Mummy put a little charm on your room to help make you sleepy. You've been having such a hard time napping, I thought this would be best for you." Pansy cooed, a knowing smile on her face.

A sleepy baby would stay in her crib, and that's how pansy wanted it. Hermione wouldn't have the energy or strength to make a fuss, and once she spent enough time in her nursery, she would get used to the routine, and be less likely to fight her mummy.

Hermione whimpered, and pansy shushed her. She set the empty bottle on the table and held hermione to her shoulder, burping her. When she saw pansy reach for the dummy, hermione began to cry.

"Enough of that now , love. This will help you calm down." Pansy soothed, popping the dummy in her baby's mouth. Hermione meant to spit it out, but pansy pressed a finger on the middle of it.

"Keep that dummy in, or mummy will be upset." Pansy said quietly. Hermione looked into her eyes, which were clearly serious. She sucked on the dummy, and pansy moved her hand. She stood and laid hermione down in her crib, turning on her mobile.

"Sweet dreams, baby. Mummy will see you later." Pansy cooed, watching as hermione's eyes fell closed. She left the nursery, shutting the door.