45.

Lando's POV

After another round of baby-making sex, I got up and walked in the shower.
I had a few days off and honestly it was more tiring than my days on track.

Aimée wanted to have sex all the time, all the damn time.
Most of the time I wouldn't complain about that but it was getting so much lately.

"Can I join you?" Aimée said as she walked in the shower. "Of course you can" I smiled.

Please don't expect sex right now because I really can't give that to you.

"You're so handsome though" she said as she let her finger slide down my chest and down to my dick.

I quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to me. "I really can't do that right now" I whispered.

"Why not?"

"Because I'm literally empty" I chuckled. "Oops" she laughed as she wrapped her arms around me.
I love her. Probably more than I will ever be able to explain but her need to get pregnant fast scared me a little.

I wanted this as well but it was as if she couldn't wait for another day.

———————————

"How are you mate? You look tired" Max Verstappen said as he sat down next to me.

We rented a yacht for the day, just Kelly, Max, Aimée and I. It was a little double date, but he was right. I wasn't really paying much attention unfortunately.

"I am tired. Did Aimée tell you anything?" I looked at him. He shrugged his shoulders a little. "Just a little bit. She isn't getting pregnant?"

"We've only been trying for a couple of weeks. I don't know why she gets so worked up about it" I understand that it might be annoying or whatever but it's not like we've been trying for years.

Max laughed a little, he probably wanted to lighten the mood. "Girls always get worked up about it. Once they're ready for it, they're really ready for it. Now, not later"

Maybe he was right.

"I can't make them swim faster though" I said and we both started laughing.
I wish I could though. For her.

"I think she just wants a family, take care of someone" I mumbled as I looked at her. She was playing with little P.
She was good with kids, great even and I really wanted to give her a family but I still wanted us to be as how we were.
Two sarcastic little shits.

"And do you want that too?" Max asked. I nodded. We've talked about it and I definitely wanted it too, but not like this.
I wanted to enjoy this moment even if we had to try a lot.

"P wants to play with you" Aimée said as she walked up to us and pointed at Max.
"Duty calls" he laughed as he walked to Penelope and Kelly.

"Are you okay?" She asked as she sat down on my lap. I nodded. "Did you enjoy playing with P?"

"Yes, I love her" she smiled. This was the Aimée I loved. That beautiful smile on her face could light up a whole room. "Fuck I love you" I mumbled as I put my hand on her cheek and leaned closer to her.

She put her hand on my chest to stop me from kissing her as she giggled. "Kelly asked when we are getting married"

"Whenever you want baby" I tried kissing her again but she moved her face a little.

"I think we should first get a little baby, I don't want to be pregnant on our wedding day"

I don't even know why she was telling me all this but I was happy with whatever she decided.
"That's fine baby. Can I kiss you now or do I have to force you?"

"What if I don't let you kiss me?" She smirked.

"Then you don't get my swimmers and you won't get pregnant" I jokingly said but it was the wrong thing to say.

She didn't think it was funny, at all.

She just rolled her eyes and walked back to Kelly, P and Max.
I frowned. This was the Aimée I didn't like.

She used to give me snarky remarks, sarcastic answers but she was so moody lately as if it was all my fault.