57.

We woke up together the next day, in each other arms.
I missed it, I missed him so much.

I felt guilty because by choosing me, he also chose a life without kids.
No little Lando's, which probably was the saddest thing about it all.
Imagine how cute they would look? Their little curls, their mischievous smiles.

Fuck, it was making me sad again.

"Good morning beautiful" Lando's rough voice shook me out of my thoughts.
Another thing I missed, his morning voice.

"Hi handsome" I smiled a little. We didn't say another thing, we just enjoyed each other's company as we were laying in each other's arms.

We both had to leave for the next Grand Prix in only a couple of hours, which was gonna be in Austria.
Max invited me to go with him, on his private plane and so was Lando.

Probably another one of his brilliant idea's to bring us back together.
Little did he know, we actually got back together but we weren't gonna tell him that.
We weren't gonna tell anyone about us, for now.

It was Lando who suggested it, which was kinda weird because he never wanted to hide us before.

It definitely made me worried, just a little.
Maybe he didn't break up with his new girl? I was too scared to ask about her and he never mentioned it.

—————————

We both walked in the plane at the same time, which probably caused Max and Kelly to wonder just a little bit but they didn't ask or say anything.

They were sitting next to each other, leaving two seats in front of them for us.
Lando immediately took the window seat, not because he wanted to have the best view, but because he knew I didn't like the window seat.

I didn't like flying, so I liked to pretend I was not sitting in a plane.

Lando wanted to put his hand on my thigh but he quickly changed his mind and put it on the little table which was in between us and Kelly and Max.

"Did you guys come together?"  Max asked as he looked at the both of us. I didn't reply, I hated to lie to him and I didn't even know what to say.

Yes Max we came several times yesterday.

"No, we just arrived at the same time" he said casually. If I didn't know better, I would definitely believe him.

"What a coincidence" Max mumbled under his breath.

Lando didn't respond anymore and I didn't either.

We both just took a couple of pictures and talked to Kelly and Max, there were no interactions between us, mainly because we didn't want them to suspect things.

But as soon as Max and Kelly fell asleep, Lando turned his body to me.

"You're looking absolutely stunning" he whispered as he leaned closer.

I giggled a little but pushed him away soon after and pointed at Max and Kelly.
"Shush you idiot" I whispered.

He put his hands in the air and laughed. We kept quiet for the rest of the flight but we shared some quick touches here and there.

It was gonna be though to pretend we aren't dating. I was still wondering why he wanted to keep quiet about that. Maybe he still didn't trust me completely and how could I blame him?

He probably wanted to protect his heart a little.