Chapter 2

" I have a feeling it's going to be bad" I say. Rambo looks over to me " and why is that?" He asks. " Well, the blood god, who's known for murdering orphans. Is going to meet a cat orphan." I say *ding ding ding ding*  the microwave beeps at me. I open the door stopping the beeping, by the time I got the plate out I could see ranboo's shadow over me. I'd hand him a s'more eating one myself. " Can you please try to meet him" Ranboo pleads after finishing his sweet treat. " Fine fine" I say looking at him. " Can we go right now?" He asks I nod shoving the rest of the S'more into my mouth and grabbing my bag, I put my snacks into it. I'd hear ranboo teleport. I'd guess he was meeting me at the bottom. Before I got out of the tree and he was down their. I clime out of the tree almost falling but didn't. I'd jump probly 5 feet to the ground, we then start to head to where he's wanting to go.

                            Once they get their

By the time we got here the sun was going down and my feet hurt to walk on. I'd look to see a fencing behind the tree line. Ranboo whent ahead opening the gate and letting me in. I'd go in and see tommy and tubbo playing in the snow. " Y/N!" Tubbo yells at me Tommy throw a extra snowball at tubbo then looking. He waves at me before getting hit in the head with a snow ball from tubbo. I'd giggle seeing them do this, a man with crow like wrongs then flys over us landing in front of a house walking in. I'd run over to tommy and tuhbo ranboo following me. I'd join them in their snowball fight untill dusk (🌆 <-- that dark, idk if that's dusk) by the time we finished are snow ball fight,  the sun was pretty much gone the stars showing slightly and the moonrising id see the man with crow wings call out " Dinners ready!" Tommy then starts running to the house " Bye Bitches" He says. Tubbo waves bye, then asking " Wanna stay with me and ranboo?" I nod " please, that would be great!" I'd say Great fully. He nods then walking to another house across from the other one. I'd follow tubbo inside just to see a little pigman rapped in a blanket by a fire. " We're back Micheal" Ranboo says, Micheal then turns facing ranboo running over with a happy pigman sound. I'd smile seeing how happy they are with one another, I'd look over to see tubbo in the kitchen. " could I help cook?" I ask he nods " mhm, could you work on the pasta? I'll be working on some chicken for it" he says. i nod walking over and taking over the pasta. After about 20 minutes the food was done and we wore eating it. Micheal needed help hear and their with food, do to the chicken being to big for him to eat in one bite. I'd eat my food as ranboo and tubbo talked, I didn't really pay attention to it as I ate. Once I finished I'd put my plate in the sink rinsing it off. After a bit tubbo helped Micheal get clean then putting him to bed. Ranboo grabbed me some blankets and a pillow " We don't have a air mattress, so I hope your okay with the couch. We'll keep the fire going so you'll stay warm" He says putting the blankets and the pellows on the couch. I nod " Thank you" I say he nods then leaving to bed himself.
-

------------------------------------------------------------
Another chapter done!

Word count : 630

Have a good day Girl/boy/person!