'•.¸♡ YEAR 7 ♡¸.•'

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔ 

   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .             ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶ ✦  

                    ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶   ✦  

-ˋˏ CHAPTER 32 ˎˊ-

↳ ❝ [ NO, NOT WITH YOUR QUILLS. ] ¡! ❞

  .・゜゜・[Y/N] POV

''Uh-oh.''

My hands were stuffed firmly in my pockets as I rocked back and forth on the heels of my shoes. I was tempted to skip the session I had with Umbridge and just help the twins with their products. But then again, I didn't want a bigger punishment for missing this one. Rather just get this one done and over with. 

While awaiting for Umbridge to call me into her office, the door to the classroom had opened. I didn't know what I was expecting. Actually, I rather expected the twins instead of Harry Potter waling through that door. His arms rested against his sides as he weaved around the desks. 

He spoke when he got near. ''Umbridge?''

I hummed and looked back up to the office door. Still closed. I was dressing to see what terrible thing Umbridge has set up for us today. But seeing as the clock seemed to be ticking slower than usual, I turned back to Harry.

''How'd you get here?'' 

Harry has shrugged. ''Talking out of turn, I think.'' 

I remembered back to the Common Room just a few hours ago. The trio had came stomping in with Hermione leading them. Her hands threw up furiously as she ranted about the new Professor. Although, I'd hardly call her one. 

Hermione caught on about the no magic thing, too. And like myself — along with some of the rest of us — she was angered by it. Wouldn't stop talking about it. So, I left before I got a headache. Even the twins pleads and begs for me to stay hadn't helped. 

But I hadn't heard about Harry receiving punishment for anything. 

''That's funny.'' I commented, staring back up at the clock on the wall. One hand moved faster than the other. Time had seemed to slow as I stood in the same room with the Chosen One. ''Because I did the same thing today. Guess we both had something to stand for, huh?''