Smoking with the boyss

you are butters.

You've been having a rough day today, like usual. You were walking down a pathway when you spot your friends. Your face becomes a slight smile as you run towards them to say hello.

"Hiya fellas!" you continue smiling but it soon starts to drop as they give you weird looks.. you've just now realized that smoke is coming out of their mouths and there seems to be cigarettes in their hands.

"Whoa! Are you guys smoking?" You ask curiously. They nod their heads as they puff more smoke out. You cough a little.

"But why-" you were about to ask but Cartman interrupts you.
"Shut up, butters!" His voice sounds slightly different, how long have they been smoking? whatever, it doesn't matter. Right? Just then you see Kenny looking at you.

"Want one?" He asks. You see him grab a box of the cigarettes. "There isn't that many left.." he lets out a short, but harsh cough after that. He's still holding up the box, you start to think about it.

"We-well I don't know!.. what if my parents found out and then I'll get grounded!" you speak with a slight scared tone, a fear that you may be grounded for weeks. They all groan loudly, especially Eric.

"Butters, seriously. We'll just back you up or some shit.... Maybe... Probably not.. ugh. Come on it's just one cigarette! How much can it do?" He smirks as puts out his last cigarette just to light a new one.

you think about it... Sure it's easily addicting but one can't hurt right? It wouldn't hurt to just.. try. Right? You finally agree and take one from Kenny's box. Stan hands you a lighter.

You try to gently light it but you accidentally do it roughly, oh well, if it works it work. You stare at the lighted cigarette for a little and then you finally put it up to your mouth.

You cough intensely as you pound your chest to help you breathe. The guys laugh a little at you. it hurts, but you don't want to stop yet so you take a another puff.

It's slightly better but still horrible as you cough more once again. But you won't let that stop you.

After awhile you eventually get used to it and only planned to have one cigarette but you used more then you expected. As of now, you are currently standing next to the guys but they're all sitting down.

You feel weird. Uneasy? You don't know why you feel this way but.. wait.
You quickly check your phone and instantly drop your cigarette on the ground, you stomp on it as you realize you were meant to come home a whole hour ago.

You look up at the sky as you noticed it's even darker then it was before. You put your phone in your pocket fast.
"ah geez! Sorry fellas but I have to go now!" You say in a hurry.

You run off, you hear the guys saying something but you just leave them. You eventually get back home, you can barely knock on the door.

You do it and someone opens the door, it's your father.

You're in big trouble now.