it's going to be okay

You Are Kenny.

Sitting down.. doing homework.. not really.. you are starting to generally worry for your friends as you have noticed their recent behavior..

Stan looks like he'll randomly pass out any moment.. Kyle getting paranoid lately.. butters..... Is probably grounded. And Cartman.. he's.. apparently fine?

But you're also worried for yourself aswell. You feel like something's watching you, constantly now. You don't know why.. but it's getting Annoying!

Then, you hear the bell ring. Fucking finally. You get up from your seat and walk out the classroom as you go to put your stuff in your locker. When you close it and turn around it seems Kyle wants to talk to you.

"Kenny, when schools over meet me at my house okay?" Kyle asks as his eyes dart around the whole hallway. You raise a eyebrow but nod anyway. Kyle starts to leave. he takes a short look at you then proceeds to finally head to the cafeteria, and so do you.

you go to your regular table with your friends as you place your bag with just a meer sandwich in it. you take a look at some of the people eating with you.

Cartman's talking about something to Stan but Stan looks like he doesn't really care. Kyle's just staring at his plate.. hasn't even took a single bite. Of course there's other people at the table but they're just regularly eating and are none of your concern.

Then you suddenly start to feel creeped out, why? oh. It's that feeling again.. you quickly try to open your bag to your food to try to get your mind off it but the feeling just won't go away.. you feel something watching you.. you look around the whole cafeteria but there's no eyes on you.

You eat your food as your body starts to slightly shake.. well that's odd, you have never shook when you had this feeling. You don't like it. It's scaring you. you eat your lunch faster. Now when you look up, everybody's staring at you with big wide eyes. You drop the small last bit of your food on the table. You're absolutely frightened.

You stand up quickly from the table but as soon as you do that, everything's back to normal.. sorta. Kyle's looking straight at you, you also stare at him when you notice something.. all his food on his place isn't there anymore, huh? Did he really finish his food that fast? There's no way.

You sit back down. Just a minute later you hear the bell.. what the fuck? There's no way it's already been that long. Everyone stands up and leaves the table, you're the last one sitting.

After school, you make your way towards kyles house to see what's up. You make it to his front door and knock on it a couple times. He answers.

"Kenny! You made it... Come in!" He moves out the way, allowing you inside. You step in and see Kyle harshly locking the door. You tilt your head a little but don't say anything about it.

Kyle runs up the stairs to his bedroom, you follow along. You get inside the room and drop your backpack on the floor next to the door. You see Kyle sitting on his bed. You walk up and sit next to him, he quickly turns his head to you...

"Kenny.. have you noticed that ever since we drank that weird ass looking liquid shit t-that we've been uh- acting strange..? Like you notice Stan too, right?" He says desperately hoping for a answer. So, kyles noticed too huh.

"yeah.. you think there was drugs in it?"  You say muffled looking at him. "I don't know- maybe! But I had a dream last night and now everywhere I fucking go I hear a crack, snap, or even a whisper!" Kyle shouts pulling his hat flaps.

You pat him gently on the back to comfort him, but it clearly isn't working so you decide to put your arms around him and pull him to you, to hug. You close your eyes hoping this will all stop. you may hate that your friends never seem to remember your deaths but, you also hate when you see them hurting and the only thing you can do is say 'its going to be okay.'