Chapter 2

As I make the turn for UCD college I sigh with relief, my life is finally starting. when I reach my dorm there is already a girl there. she turns and greets me with a smile and says "hi I'm ally. "I'm Alaska, Alaska young" I reply. I instantly like this girl because she is everything I wanted to be and I am going to be.

-------
My first night was great I spent my time unpacking and getting to know ally. Just as I'm dressed ally walks in she hand me a coffee and a muffin, just as I'm about to thank her she says" there's an awesome party tonight you should come!". I'm about to tell her I don't drink and party I stay in and study as that's how you get good grades and a good life but then I decide you know what I deserve to go as that's all I did in secondary school so I'm going to be a normal college student " alright ill go" I tell her good she says it starts at eight.

The party! ---
We get a taxi to the party it's only like 10 minutes away but it started to rain. when we get there the house is already full. In the kitchen there's a really cute guy standing by the counter I walk up and say "highlo" what the hell was that Alaska get your shit together " sorry I meant to say hi but then I said hello so It came out as highlo, sorry!" " That's okay i think it's kinda cute" he replies when I tell him my name is Alaska he says "my name is Lucas" as I reach to get a drink my bag falls and everything falls out and when I stand up Lucas hands me a drink. "thanks" I say as I down my drink when I finish I start to feel weird it's like my body won't move, like I'm paralised I start to find talking difficult that's when someone grabs my arm and brings me out side I can't turn my head to see them. five minutes later the person has me and themselves in a taxi, I don't no what's happening, and I'm really scared!

(A/N: hey guys thanks for reading I really hope you liked it and if you did please vote and comment so I know xx)