Part 7

a few days after the discovery

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I've been avoided ally for the last three days and I think I'll last a couple more weeks of avoiding her and then I can ask specificly not to be placed with ally next year , so it should be okay.

as I walk to lunch i see max and i dont know why but i don't freeze or walk the other way ,instead I burst out in tears and i run straight to him screaming that I'm sorry. I don't even care who's staring I just stand there in front of him repeating myself, telling him I'm sorry. He looks so taken aback but then he just drops everything and pulls me into a Hug. I've never been so great full in my life. "I'm sorry Max, I'm so sorry" I sob into his chest, probably ruining his top. "Alaska it's okay I don't really know why you where mad but I don't want to know" he whispers to me. "thank you, thank you" I reply.

A few weeks later
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I'm walking down the street with max (we've become good friends since you know) trying to find a place for lunch when we see this amazing little cafe, so we go in. we're just chatting away eating our sandwiches and having a good time. on the way back,(as max insisted on paying the check) I'm thanking him for lunch but when I go in for a hug his lips brush off of mine. instead of pulling away we lean in and I have the best kiss I've ever had. so f ally and even f Lucas because they might have tried to ruin my life but I just got the best boyfriend ever. (well at least I hope I did).

[A/N: so that's the ending but don't worry there'll be an epilogue and I just want to say thank you I know this has been a short story (that took very long to write😂😂) but I've had lots of fun writing it. please comment, vote and share because it would mean the world to me xxx ]