Fun in the sun

Rachael and Robert sat at the kitchen island eating their exquisite pancakes and bacon, they would laugh heartily and giggle seductively as they talked about everything and anything. The sun was beaming in threw the large windows and Rachael could feel the heat hitting her skin she closed her eyes and smiled at the feeling.

"Robert should we go outside its a great day to be out in the sun plus my tan needs a top up" Robert smiled his beautiful mega watt smile. " Yeah that would be great i think ill top up my tan too good thinking batman" Robert finished with his plate and put it in the sink he waited for Rachael to finish as he sat with his coffee. Robert saw that Rachael had finished and took her plate for her he turned back to her with a small smile and told her to go upstairs and that he would meet her there in a few minutes.

Rachael didn't ask she just smiled she gave Robert a quick hug and kiss on the cheek before sauntering up the stares. Robert couldn't help but watch as she walked out he the kitchen his eyes scanning up and down her body; from her toned legs perk bubble butt and curvy waist her hair was in a messy bun bobbing up and down as she took each step even from the back she was perfect to Robert.

Robert soon followed up the stairs and saw Rachael stood at the large window her hand resting on the glass as her breath creates a small area of steam. Robert smiles at how she can look so beautiful when she is doing something so simple. He walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her back flush against his chest and torso his head bending to kiss form the bottom of her neck the back of her earlobe. His lips soft and warm a slight wetness as if he had just licked his lips before kissing her.

Rachael instinctively arched her neck to the left giving Robert's lips more access to her neck exposing her sensitive skin to him she moaned lightly as a small smile graced her lips. Her arms traveled around Roberts and held them tighter around her own waist. Her body melted into his she could feel the same tingling sensations in her lower abdomen as she did the night before the butterflies fluttering Roberts simplest of touches can send her wild and she was enjoying each sensation. Roberts soft baritone voice brought Rachael back to reality when she heard his whisper in her ear.

"If we are going outside I think it would be best if we both had bathing suits I wouldn't want you to ruin your clothes" Rachael smirked she could see Robert and her self reflected in the window and she could see his small mischievous smirk his lips tugging up to the right before he quickly bit her neck causing her to squeal in shock but also in pleasure. She didn't want him to know this but having her neck bitten was a turn on for Rachael her neck was one of her sweet spots.

"Hmm I like hearing you squeal baby i think i will do it more often"

Roberts voice was husky his words invading Rachael's ears making her shiver in delight her bodies reactions didn't go unnoticed by Robert; he made a mental note of each move and noise that Rachael made in that moment so he could use it to his advantage later on in the evening. His hands caressed her sides and moved to squeeze her ass before he told her to go and look at what he had left for her on the bathroom counter.

Rachael sauntered into the bathroom to find yet another bikini this time it was a royal blue tropez bikini Rachael jaw dropped as she looked at the bikini she had seen it on the cover of Victoria secret. As she got changed she wondered why Robert had this bikini in the first place then pushed the thought aside with the simple idea that he had already pre-planned their day and knew that she would need a bathing suite. After bout 10 minutes Rachael came out of the bathroom to see that Robert was not in the room she wandered down the stairs and no site of him form the open space plan that his house provided she could see all the rooms and there was no sign of Robert.

Rachael walked into the kitchen and grabbed two glasses and filled them with water before she went outside. Robert was lying on his back with his RayBans on he had a pair of blue swim trunks with red flowers on the blue color matching Rachael's bikini. He looked extremely relaxed his chest moving up and down rhythmically his toned torso glowing from the sun as it beamed down onto his perfect skin. Rachael's eyes wandered over Roberts body she was taking in every inch of him and she was enjoying the view. She was about to go an join Robert when she remembered what he had done to her, she remembered when he threw her into the pool and she told him she would get revenge and now was the perfect opportunity.

Rachael quickly and quietly walked back into the house she ran over to the sink and found the largest bowl and filled it with cold water. Walking back outside she noticed that Robert hands moved from his spot. slowly like a panther that was stalking its prey Rachael walked over to Robert. Her hands were a little shaky as she stifled her giggles, after two more steps she was stood to Roberts side her body casting a shadow over him just as Robert was about to speak rachael tipped the bowl over Robert.

"Wooooow what the...... Jeez that's so fucking cold." Robert jumped up so fast that rachael thought she had seen sonic with the colours of his trunks blending together. Robert turned around to face the culprit, all rachel could do was laugh she was having a laughing fit, her side were beginning to ache. His voice was low and raspy as he growled "you are in for it now Miss Matthews so I suggest you start running" Rachael squealed as she began to run she didn't get very far before Roberts arms wrapped around her waist plucking her from the floor. He spun her round in a circle causing her to squeal again he put her down gently as he whispered in her ear. " for a soccer player your not as fast as I thought you would be"  Rachael slapped his forearm playfully making Robert chuckle as she replied "what if I wanted to get caught Mr Downey"  their breathing began to speed up as they stayed in this embrace Rachael's hand unconsciously running up and down Roberts arm and Robert lips placing gentle kisses along Rachael's neck.

"Well now that you have been caught Miss Matthews what should I do. You have been a very naughty girl" Roberts lips brushed against Rachael's earlobe as he spoke his voice so raspy it sent shivers through her body causing her to arch her back her hips pressing into Roberts and she could feel his evident arousal pressing against her bottom making her moan slightly. Robert began to rock his hips circling them every so often Rachael's body reacted on instinct and followed Roberts movements the sexual heat growing between them both as Roberts hot moist lips still attacked Rachel's neck with kisses and gentle bites. Robert slid his hand over Rachael's exposed torso running it up and down before he stopped just above her bikini bottoms his fingertips toying with the material as he lifted it from her skin only to let it settle back in place.

Roberts hand slid into Rachael's bikini bottoms she moaned feeling his hand running over and through her pubic hair his hand stopped suddenly rachael turned her head to look at Robert and saw that he was smirking biting his bottom lips seeing Robert like this gave rachael goosebumps and knowing where his hand was all she wanted was for Robert to take her there and then but Robert had other plans. Robert kissed Rachel's lips his teeth grazing her bottom lips nipping at it Bentley seductively making her body yearn for more sensing this Robert stopped kissing rachael. Groaning out of frustration rachael turned around now chest to chest with Robert his hand still in her bikini bottoms but not moving further down like she had hoped.

Robert moved his hand slowly stroking over Rachael's pubic hair causing her knees to buckle as she tried to keep her balance she was extremely aroused and Robert wasn't making things easier for her with every slight touch he made on her body rachael would whimper and shiver with anticipation her body heated with pure want and desire but he didn't give in. "This is because you have been naughty Miss Matthews." And with those words Robert removed his hand from Rachael's bikini bottoms and walked away leaving her breathless and very very frustrated

Rachael's idea of fun in the sun hadn't gone as planned.