Fixing the problem

Iliya's POV:

I went back to my quarters and slept. I mean, for the next 4 hours, yes. The rest, no.

My sleep finally broke at 7 in the morning. 7!!!!
IN THE MORNING!!!!

Guess who it was broken by? None other than the very famous copy ninja! Kakashi hatake himself! (Silent clap)

"Get up, we're leaving." He said in his monotonous tone.
Somehow, although I was awake, my body refused to move.

"Darn........,..........I can't get up" I said stupidly.
But, he wasn't listening to me, he just took some of my stuff and put it in a bag.
"My body............. Refuses to move" I continued whining.

"We're starting horse riding practice, so you'd better get up, or we'll be Even more late." He said.
"Even more late?" I said.
Taking his ignorance as an opportunity, I opened a quarter of my munningan and got ready in a flash, although my body still didn't want to, I reluctantly did.

I slumped on kakashi's shoulder. Instead of shooing me off, he wrapped an arm around my neck in a side hug and said, "what's wrong? You've never ever been this cranky."

"Oh you have no idea." I replied and went with Kakashi to the grounds.

There, I saw a man waiting for us.
"You're half an hour late." He said angrily.
"Yo! Sorry coach!" Said Kakashi in his signature gesture and voice.
"Youngsters these days!" He muttered under his breath.

He took us to the stables and said, "Pick a horse."
I looked around at the stables and all the horses were beautiful, I couldn't decide!
"Well?" Asked our coach.

"Uhm...." I kept on looking.

I looked at all the stables, but stopped when I came across one with a white Mane and jet blue eyes, just like mine!
"How about this one?" I looked over at the coach and asked.
"That's Mayui. He is a very arrogant horse and has not been ridden for atleast 6 years." He replied.

(Mayui is spelt like MA-  yu- yi)

"What happened 6 years ago?" I asked out of curiosity.
"There used to be a girl named Kishiko, she used to be the stables keeper. She has tamed Mayui, but, after her death, he became arrogant again." He said casually.
"She died? How?" I asked, hoping to get a better picture. Now this was interesting.
"She died in her sleep. Apparently she had cancer, but it was never found, or atleast, until she died." He replied. "She was the only one who could tame this wild horse. It is because I respect her that I have not kicked this horse out."
"Thank you, but I think I will be able to tame this horse." I said confidently.
"Good luck, kid." He said.

I tried to pet it's neck, but all in vain. It kept on nodding it's head violently so I couldn't pet it.

"You're just wasting your time." I heard Kakashi's annoying voice.
He took a brown horse with black eyes. How classic!

"Atleast mine is better- looking."
"Suit yourself." He called out.

The coach rode on his horse.
"Aight, first things first, put these saddles on your horses." He said.

Kakashi easily put the saddle on his horse as his horse was a calm one. However, when I tried to put the saddle on Mayui's back, he just snorted and grunted and threw it off.

"Told ya kid, it ain't gonna work." Said coach.
But I was determined to make it work.
Suddenly, an idea sparked in my head. If Kishiko's border was the palace and if this was her favourite horse then there might just be a way to tame this horse and free Kishiko.

"I can tame this horse, give me 2 days." I told the coach.
He looked at me directly in my eyes.
"If you fail, don't blame me, I told you it was a lost cause." He said dissmissively.
"Thanks coach!" I said running while back to the palace.