Notes From Steve & Discovery of Enderman

Alex had begun trying to mine and collect different materials, utilizing chests to try and organize her items while she tried to make sense of everything. When she came back home one day though she found something in her house. On the floor was a note.

Your eyes showcase secrets known only to us, focus the knowledge and use them. There is an ease of using things once their names are found.
- Steve

Strange, what did it even mean? Alex frowned as she sat by her bed looking over the note. Then she looked at the table she had been utilizing to made everything. She stared intensely at it as she wondered what it might be called. Honestly she had been wondering what everything was called, trying to follow the formulas on the table was hard when all she could go off of was shapes and colors.

The day turned to night and Alex stayed up starring at the table. She focused her eyes but all it did was strain her. Frustrated she got up and paced around her small house. She thought back to the feeling she first had when she summoned the boxes, the way she willed it into existence.

She turned and looked at the table again, this time focusing on willing the name forward. Suddenly she saw the name in her mind. Crafting Table.

She jumped in joy as she quickly began to rummage through all of her items, and sure enough she could now see their names. She ran outside and found one of the four legged green creatures. Creeper, it was called a creeper! Alex had never felt so exited she ran around learning all the names of things she had never understood, now knowing more about the world than she ever had before.

Eventually she came back to her house and found a book. How curious. She opened it and read the cover page.

For Steve & Alex, to help you in this new world I have created. Here in lie some of the rules that govern it.
- The Creator

The creator? Who could that be? Was it seriously the one who made this whole world!? Alex shook away the thoughts, those were questions for another day. She spent the rest of the night and the following day reading through the book.

It had all sorts of information, how to herd and farm animals. How to farm crops. How to make potions, weapon and armor. How to tame wolves, cats, and horses. How to create things Alex didn't even understand, such as a Nether Portal. The hardness of objects and what tool would be best to mine which objects. All sorts of fascinating information. Armed with the book, her Crafting Table, and her new found knowledge of names she spent the several days on long projects.

She first began by expanding her home, making it out of stone instead of wood. Creating a second floor, as well as a basement. Crafting armor, weapons and tools for all kinds of use. She then created a farm for all sorts of different food that could be grown. Next she created pens with which to house her animals.

She had pigs, chickens, cows, rabbit, and sheep that she could farm. Next she created stalls for the horses she tamed and houses for the wolves and cats she tamed. She created armor for the horses using the materials she had been mining.

Yes things were coming together nicely. Next Alex began to create roads and lights to connect all of her sections and create a light border all around her expanded settlement. As she did her mind kept wondering back though. Who was Steve? Was he like her? Why hadn't he approached her? If the book was for both of them, why had she awoken all alone?

She tried to push the thought away though and focus on her work. All those questions were best left for another day. Finally she was done, and as she looked at her new and improved settlement she felt a sense of pride wash over her. Things were certainly different from when she had first awoken. Although she still felt very much alone, but maybe soon she could find Steve, or others in this world.