Fresh Start.... Not

Ugh why can't people just leave us alone I said in my head as another girl came to greet me, "Hey I'm Marissa Meyer" 
the blonde infront of me said. I took in her appearance, she had mid length blonde hair, with anime like blue eyes I say that cause they sparkled when she smiled, she was wearing an aqua blue diamond necklace with a whirt shoulder off croptop with a yellow jacket and blue boyfriend jeans and white and blue Adidas shoes.

If I didn't know better she's rich cause the diamond didn't look fake, she looks like those people who use you for their own interest, "Hello" I heard, I came back to see her waving her hands Infront of my face.

"I'm Bailey" I said not even trying course one thing about me I don't fake anything, "Nice to meet you" she says holding out her hand, unexpectedly I start laughing not loud like a crazy person soft and low like myself, "You look like an anime girl with your eyes, yet your outfit says Mean Rich  Sweet Girl  vibe and your hands look like they ain't used to working" I say.

She looks at me shocked retrieving her hand, she turns on her hills and walks away to the other girls who came here probably talking about me lol they got nothing on me.

I started Merly High School today and it's exactly the same as my old school, I thought I could start fresh here but I guess not. I look outside into the beautiful green view, and next to a one of the trees stood a girl with purple hair, she started slowly skipping around with butterflies following her and she stops she starts "Bailey" I heard looking away from the window, "Nice to see your back" the white haired lady said, that's when I realized that everyone in class was looking at me.

It turned out that the white haired lady was my teacher Mrs Armstrong, she taught me Geography, one of the worst subjects.

As she was teaching about Mapwork I looked out the window to try and see the girl but she wasn't there damn she was really pretty, I took out my book and tried to note down what she was saying but instead I started drawing and slowly I was no longer in class, "Hey" I looked to see the purpled hair girl, "Hey" I say looking around, it was a very beautiful place in a beautiful landscape design. "I'm your friend" she said, " I have no friends" I scoffed walking around to see the gorgeous house. "Aulodtifogure" Purple said and before I knew it butterflies filled up the room I was in, wow "Beautiful isn't it" she said as I looked twirling around the butterflies as they lifted me up it tickled so I giggled.

"Ms Jones" I looked up from my book and everyone was looking at me and Mrs Armstrong looked pissed, "Care to explain what made you giggle" she said as I looked around . "Butterflies" I said, "Excuse me" she said, "you are excused" I say going back to my book trying to go back to the butterflies it was peaceful there.

"Principal's office now" she yelled but I didn't listen to her until she walked up to me, "Are you deaf" she asked, "Aren't you supposed to be in bed resting" I said looking at her wrinkled face and sloppy hands, she was way too old to teach.

"Please explain yourself" right now I was in the principal's office, I looked around at the minimum trophies and piled up paperworks classic office, "Ms Jones" he basically yells, "I'm Bailey Jones and I just started school here I prefer my world over this world" I say earning a confused look from both adults. "What, you said to explain myself" I say shrugging, "I mean explain why you disrespected your teacher" he said, "Then you should have said that, you get the answer to what you ask no one is going to guess what you mean" I state before continuing, "And I didn't disrespect her I simply gave her advice which she should take before she does from the stress this amateurs give her" I say not interested in staying in here.

"You will apologize right now" he angrily yells, I chuckled seriously this isn't the fresh start I hope for, "Why to boost your insecurity of being an adult who can't handle the honestly of a person younger than them so instead they take it as disrespect, I'm only apologize when I'm in the wrong" I say standing up. "Bailey Jones" he yells, damn he mad, I'm sure right now he would take steam out of his nose like cartoons do that will be hilarious, "I shall excuse myself" I say getting out only to meet with a group of people probably listening to our conversation well this is going to spread. I look at them chuckling before going to my locker seeing that it's time to change classes.

◉⁠‿⁠◉◉⁠‿⁠◉◉⁠‿⁠◉◉⁠‿⁠◉◉⁠‿⁠◉◉⁠‿⁠◉◉⁠‿⁠◉◉⁠‿⁠◉

Hey how is it hope you like please do vote and comment onto what you think about Bailey's character

Xoxo