Chapter 8 : Destination breached

After countless other fights against stand users we finnaly reached our closest destination Egypt.

Though despite being close we were never close enough. Joseph asking if they know place on the photo,unsurprisingly he recieved the answer no.

"Guys I finnaly found a someone who knows where Dio Brando could be" Joseph exclaimed. "Hey how do we know we can trust this D'arby guy? Even worse what if he is working for the enemy itself?" You questioned in a whiper so that only the group near you can hear,but your words fell on deaf ears as Joseph was overjoyed in excitment.

I swear if this guy tries anything funny I'm getting an exorcist you thought in disbellief being ignored like that,pouting.

"Every risk is worth as we are running short of time, Holly can die any day now" Joseph responded to you.Nodding in understanding,quickly rushing up with the group.

Rather then giving in and answer our questions he kept being persistent on playing a game (gamble more like it). "Listen here.We dont have time to waste on such petious things,that make a man's soul go lose. Just tell us the location on this picture and get on with our lives" y/n retorted,the rest of the crusader's were shocked at your defening tone and impatience. They've never seen you like this.Heck there's plenty they dont know about you.

Instead of taking your intimadation as a warning he simply smiked,looking smug. "But that's the fun of it." D'arby replied. "Really? Cause the only fun I see right now here is ripping out your guts from your flesh. Or are you hiding the fact you are working for Dio?" Y/n replied her eyes darkening,deamener shifting to a even more dangerous one,your leg on the table while the other standing  on the floor. You almost looked like you'd club the man to the floor yourself.

Jotaro though unnoticed he let down a gulp down his throat,knowing you'd actaully gladly do so,easily being to get away with it as your stand could just revert them back to their original form. This was proof as last time he saw you turtoring the enemy stand user (who was not controlled by a flesh bud ) again and again,until she finnaly gave up and told the group what she knew but in that proccess it took her own life. Eventually you were merciful enough to bring her back to life again,using your stand as she thanked you,removing any connection she had with the brute.

At this comment the man's pocker face began to stagger at your retort and suspicion,cold sweat breaking the floor. "So umm...What's the deal you wanna know or not" D'arby's face quickly returned to a mischeivous dealer handing its victim an oppurtunity.

Unfortnantly two of the crusaders not only lost the gamble,to their horor lost their soul. Watching their souls to be disregarded as a mare gambling chip.This was evil truely so immoral you have'nt seen in centuries long.Even as the person's body rots and dies it's soul will never be at peace for one selfish man's addictive and sinfull desire...

Jotaro then joins in the game. Only thing,the remaining of the crusader's could hope for is that Jotaro wins somehow. Jotaro if you lose the only thing I can promise is to avenge you dont worry I will make sure of it.Aswell for the rest of the humans D'arby stole the souls from mentally tormenting yourself from these words.

Attentively watching the suspense unfold. Your gaze boring down towards the opposing man. With you it was almost impossible for him to maintan his confidence,sensing the bloodlust from your eyes if he tries any cheap tricks. Though because of his pride winning against two souls, this time he actually promises not to cheat.

"I bet my friends! My mum at the hospital" the turquoise eyed man went on. "Are you sure..." D'arby continued almost stuttering.
"Why not? She could almost die any day by now" Jotaro replied with a complicated confident font. "You-you" the man's panick finnaly broke lose as he looked at both you and Jotaro his cool finnaly lose, fliping the tamble stubling across his chair falling of. The stolen souls returning to the bodies of it's respective owner's. Polnareff  and Joseph coming back from the dead.

"Afterall you did say if you think you mentally lost or felt lost you do lose in this case" The victor went on folding his arms. "What?" D'arby asked confused.

"Wait let me see your hand" asking as I rushed towards Jotaro trying to see his cards. Hesitantly he showed them to me. Amused,a moment later or so I burst out laughing uncontrollably seeing that Jotaro had a bad hand. Iggy,Avdol,Kakyoin and the rest of the men so on looked at me confused as I was some sort of maniac. "They are all terible cards. J knew it" I went on cussing and laughing.

"No this cant be.You're telling me, you were bliffing the whole time?!" He went on unable to accept defeat. "Your loss gor falling for it now tell us his location" the laughter stopped now facing him. "After all a deal is a deal" you went on, your face shifting  into nonchalant one making D'arby panick as he was unable to read what was going on.

"So where is he?" Jotaro went on.
"I-I" he calmed down having a mental break down finnaly telling us  the location. As he did so his body mutilated,killing him.

Getting away from the bar,not wanting to be questioned about the scene layed before the stardust crusader's. Hurring of to the destination according to what the man stated.

...

Memes

D'arby thinking his got the upperhand

Y/n and Jotaro : Allow us to introduce ourselves

Yugen crescendo : Commits violence on D'arby.

Y/n : Yugen nooo! What have you done?

Elder D'arby: I collect the souls of the humans who lost to my gamble and turn them to gambling chips.

Y/n loads gun : Shoot him again girl