Chapter 14 : How we first met

Though it seemed like Jotaro was a delinquent with no father figure have you ever wondered how he ended up like this? No ofcouse you didnt.

"How was your day Jotaro?" Holly aked her son. 10-11 year old Jotaro : "Same as usual" he replied ,"that's good to hear"she replied smiling.

"Its father's day and look at you do you have a father" a kid with brown hair asked. " Well yes but his not here right now..." Jotaro responded hesitantly a bit saddened. "Hah look at him not only doesnt he have a father his american, I bet they ***** ****" a bully scoffed. " What no so what if I'm part America-"

Racism was sorta high back then.

He was now 13 playing basketball almost having a shot through the hoop. "That's not fair his so tall" the other team muttered. "Look at that guy with orangatan hands gosh I'd be so embarassed to go out and play like that in public." The same duo in his childhood mocked. This hardened his heart.

"Hey so what if he is tall? Your just jelous of his hight because your short heck your even shorter then me (I'm 5'11)" y/n replied ,considentally passing by.
"And who are you supposed to be miss goodey two shoes arent you supposed to be looking in with your boyfriend right now I mean who would with those flat ti-" he was cut off by your glare picturing your repressed anger. Within a blink of an eye you took a basketball and threw it at one of the dou's face.

He covered his eye after the hit. "Miss goodey two shoes huh?" Y/n retorted.
"You'll pa-"
"Lets get out of here" the two responded. At this you started to walk of ahead with those two idiots gone.

Who is she and why didnt she help me before? She was just beside the bleachers watching me interact with them the whole week and now she decides to help? ' he seethed on the last thought why y/n didnt help him sooner.

A year passes by Jotaro was now 14 for some reason he had grown popular among the girls. "Oh my guys  look its Jojo" a girl responded. Rather then liking the attention he hated it,just before Jotaro was looked down upon because of his cultural indifdrence not too long ago and now he suddenly grown popular why didnt those same girls bother to help (some he knew from childhood) rather than watching him get bullied every time Jotaro would complain avout it the teachers didnt exactly other to listen as bullies were such good liars and in diffrent schools.

The attention from these women started to get more and more annnoying he tried to ask politely to them to leave him alone but they just wouldnt listen so Jotaro has to come up with a more brutal approuch and we probably all know what that is...

Looking at the photo phrame above seeing a 14 year old version of the Jotaro you once met.

"I'll be heading off then" you began

"I'll be heading off then" you began.  " Wait what are you looking?" He yelled, that sounded personal y/n thought m. "Nothing much but was that seriously you back then what happened?" You asked out of the blie admitting you looked at what you could call 'his personal stuff'.

"And why do you need to know?" Jotaro asked annoyed. "You just seem diffrent back than...Its a pity to see you like this now" you replied, walking out of the mansion. Wait,pity to see you like this now?! What does she mean do we know eacho- no Im just getting too ahead of myself He brushed of the thought.

For some reason though he felt a niggling feeling in his gut to stop you from going on any further. The 6'5 giant now towered behing you holding your shoulder. "Y/n do we know eachother?" Jotaro softly wispered the vibration of his words hitting your neck.

Memes

Y/n : Jotaro you know the fake name you put on the register on that one hotel?

Jotaro: Yes why?

Y/n : Read it out loud

Jotaro: Okay...Qtaro-,wait Cute-taro?!

Everyone in the stardust crusaders rn: Bwahaha your mother would love that name.