alternative ending of devakshi after the leap

says. He says that people keep chasing life but then they don't realize that they actually forgot to live theirs. What an irony. There, she made it to the station and got her tickets, and is in the queue to board the train. Hmmm, not bad. this is actually a good experience, she thought to herself. Good that her scooty tyre went flat. Hence she got a chance to have an exciting day today. The train arrived and she made her way into it, rather she was ushered in by others. Good, smile swept to the sides of her beautiful lips.

As she steadied herself, she realized that train is packed to its capacity. The promixity to every unknown male and female around her was causing a bit of uneasiness. But immediately she brushed her thought aside. Come on Sona, you have traveled by public buses all through your school life and don't act pricey now. A minutes into the journey, she started feeling suddenly very conscious. She slightly turned around and felt a few men around her giving glances or staring. Her face took to color. These kind of attraction, complimentary or otherwise, always puts her in such a great discomfort. She bent her head with a jerk and let her bouncy and voluminous curls fall over her face and hiding her face almost completely. She was trapped between strangers. Their body odour, perfume, texture of their clothes, different body sizes and  the physical proximity was very unsettling. Suddenly she started repenting her idea to have gotten into the metro at such a peak hour. Now there is no way she can get out. She decided to count the mintues to her station. As the minutes passed by, she was more and more aware of the people around her. It was sickening to have the two young men now very close to her. She tried to divert her attention to keep some sanity.