The night following ㅕJinㅑ

That night was the last time I saw Ron awake. Till yesterday that is. I often think back to that night a month and half ago when I rescued him. I was bruised and in pain myself but I refuse to be seen. The only hospital I knew to take him to was the one my estranged uncle owned. He's the only one that knows about my crush on Ron. He's estranged because he disagreed a lot with my parents and their immediate family. I didn't intend on him knowing....hell no one in my family was supposed to know about me. He caught me writing a note to Ron confessing my love for him. "There's my favorite nephew!" He said coming into my one bedroom apartment. "Uncle!" I said startled as the piece of paper I was using to write blew in the wind of my fan and fell directly in front of him. "You dropped something J......Huh?" He said as he read it. I at this point was tearing up and preparing to be yelled at.

"This Ron boy.....you love him? You like men?" He said looking at me. At this point tears have formed and began dropping from my eyes onto my hardwood floors. He saw it and just placed the paper back on my desk and put my pen on it to prevent it from flying again and hugged me. "If only you had told me Jin. There is no need to cry. I know its not great for people like you and me in this world but we live our lives as god intended it. You have my full support,your still my little jinjin my nephew I adore. The only good thing my brother has ever done" he said and I burst into tears crying as he held me. I felt so relieved I didn't have to hide who I am from him. After I finished writing my note he took me to lunch where I met his girlfriend. "Jin remember how I said this country isn't good for people like you and me?" He asked. "Yeah! I didn't know you also liked men" I said. "Well I don't I like women but all kinds" he said and I just looked at him confused. Then this gorgeous woman approached our table wearing a pink blouse and blue jeans paired with baby pink heeled boots that looked like a men's size. She also had thicker hands then other women but you couldn't mistake those breast she had and beautiful long black hair. "Huh?" I said then she spoke in a deeper tone then most women. "Hey babe! I'm sorry I'm late" she said and sat next to him. "Its fine my love I'd like you to meet my gay nephew Jin" my uncle said introducing me. "You? Your gay? My my if I didn't know I'd say you were a playboy!" She said and stuck her hand out. "I'm Yujung Kim formally known as Yuji Kim" she said then it hit me. "Your trans!" I said surprised and shook her hand. "That I am" she said. Then the night came....the night I rescued the love of my life. I remembered when he managed to come to just for a little bit. "Am I gonna die?" He said. "Ron! Ron! Answer me! Ron!" I cried then he fell limp. I sped up and arrived at my uncle's hospital. I saw Yujung leaving and called out to her. "Yujung! Help!" I cried and she turned around. "Jin?" She said and ran to my car as I was getting out. "What's wrong?" She asked then she saw I was hurt. "Oh my god your hurt! What happened!" She said. "I'm fine! I need help with him" I said and opened Ron's door.

"He's cute! Is he your boyfriend?" She asked. "Not yet.....He doesn't even know I like him....he was pushed from the top floor of that hotel near the bridge" I said. "Oh my god!" She said and helped me carry him in. "Uncle!!!!!" I shouted and he came running. "Jin? What's wrong" he asked then saw Ron. "Oh shit! Get a bed now!" He shouted at his nurse. He then saw I was hurt and took hold of Ron alone to which I then collapsed onto the floor in pain. "Yujung! Get him into a room" my uncle said but I said no. "I'm fine Uncle. I just need to rest" I said. "You most definitely are not fine Jin! Don't be a hero!" He said. "I mean it I'm fine! I know my rights and I'm refusing to be checked out! I'm only worried about him" I said. "Fine! But your not going anywhere alone! Babe take him home" he said. "I'm on my senior year trip" I said. "At that hotel near the bridge" Yujung said. "Ah I see...fine then let her take you back. You are not to drive got it!" He said. "I understand uncle" I said. Then Ron was placed on a bed and rolled into the back. My uncle and Yujung helped me back to my rental and she climbed in the drivers seat. I was holding my ribs in pain and barely able to breath but I knew my pain was nothing compared to Ron's. I just sucked it up like a man and laid my head against the window. "Is this a rental?" Yujung asked me as she turned onto the bridge. "Yes...." I said. "I'll take it back to the hospital and have Sangwoo follow me back over in our car. Don't worry about that boy ok? He's in good hands" she said. "I will worry.....he's high priority....his dad is in the army. The bridge between us and the United states" I said. "Wait! He's commander Winter's son? Jin!!!!! That's not too good!" She said. "I'm aware of the rules.....but I don't care.....I love him!" I said. She then looked at me and smiled then placed her hand on mine. "I know how that feels....don't worry we will keep you updated on him" she said. "Please do...." I said then I saw Mr. Lee. "Oh god that's Mr. Lee!" I said. "Why is he with that young girl?" Yujung asked. "Oh my god! He's!" I began but fainted. "Jin!? JINNNNNNN!!!?" Yujung cried.