Chapter 2

A couple months after he left to start the show had gone by. I miss him like crazy but I just have to stay happy for him. Or is it bad that I'm upset? I don't know but all I know is that I miss him. I watch him every Wednesday and always vote for him. It's amazing to see him progress in his singing. He is such an amazing person and he deserves it. I text him once in a while but he's getting really popular. I got a call. It was Daniel.

"Hey nerd." I said through the phone

"Hey did you see me just now!?" He sounded really happy.

"Yes you did fantastic! I'm so proud of you." I said not so happy.

"Hey what's wrong?" He asked

He always knows when something's wrong. He's always been able to. It's like a super power.

"Nothing I just miss having you around."

"I miss you too but hey I'll be home sooner than you would think."

I could tell he was smiling like a fool so I had to be happy.

"You're right. I don't even know why I was sad. I'm happy for you!" I said sounding somewhat more excited.

"That's the Bailey I know."

"Ok well I'll let you get back to your busy life." I said standing up off the couch.

"Ok. Well it was good talking to you. I miss you."

"I miss you too. Bye. "

"Bye."
I hung up and was regretting it already. He's already making a bunch of new friends, what if he forgets about me? No, I can't think like that. He's my best friend and I'm his. I have to trust him. I can trust him..right?