Chapter 1

Gwaine and Leon  decided to stop at the Cecil hotel unaware of the hotels Reputation for violence, suicide, and murder.

When Merlin woke on the gates on the banks of Avalon he was more or less confused. So he made his way to Camelot asking a passing servent about the locations of his friend's he learned that Leon and Gwaine had made their way to the Cecil hotel while Percival Lancelot and King Andrew were The Sedgewick Hotel with the three Ghostbusters Peter Venkman, Ray Stantz and Egon Spengler.

Once he was checked into the Cecil hotel  everything went wrong and it was then that they realized that Gwaine and Leon should have listened to that man's warning ( of not setting foot in the Cecil hotel).( Merlin two had ignored the man's warnings.

Royal Pain is a girl? Merlin asked Yes, I'm a girl, you idiot! How I ever lost to a fool like you I'll never know Morgana said adding, Now prepare to be Pacified!

No matter what Merlin had done to save Morgana Pendragon she always turned to the dark.

Do you honestly think you can kill me with that little toy gun of yours? Merlin asked his old freind that wasn't that any more.

My dear Commander, who said anything about killing you? Morgana asked using one of Merlin's nicknames and that just hurt him even more.

Gwaine ran hearing someone crying. Only to see Merlin's clothes but no Merlin."NO! What have you done Morgana!" Gwaine shouted

Leon rushed to kneel by his side. "Gwaine" Leon's voice was steady but strained. He kept his body turned towards the prince, and away from the remains of their friend. He often had to put duty above his personal feelings but never before had that choice been so hard, Leon's mask began to crack and a few tears slipped through, he tried, he tried so hard not to cry but it was pointless. Like Gwaine he broke down in heartbreaking sobs.

Leon shook his head and reached a shaky hand towards the pile of cloth. His trembling fingers wrapped around the worn red fabric he could feel the tufts of soft coal black curls.

Confused Leon threw back the fabric only to find a set of huge baby blue eyes, flecked with gold staring at both him and Gwaine and it was then that they realized that they definitely should have listened to that man's warning ( of not setting foot in the Cecil hotel) But Morgana Pendragon was the least of there problems as standing in front of them now was The infamous Horned King.

Gwaine in one quick motion scooped the little boy into his arms holding him to his chest before he and Leon started to run and of course (The Horned King gave chase for the two knights and the little boy).

That was until the Ogopogo interfered grabbing the horned king in its mouth shaking him around before throwing him into the water but still the army of the horned king continued their chase Gwaine held little Merlin tighter in his arms letting Leon pull them up onto the Ogopogo's back little Merlin whimpered in Gwaine's arms burying his face deeper into Gwaine's chest the knight laughing nervously as the Ogopogo took off and Away from shore and horned king just then Merlin's face paled and he froze his squirming trying to get to Leon. What's the matter little one? Gwaine asked

Gwaine give me your sword hurry Leon panicked seeing what Merlin had just seen give me your sword Gwaine, Leon shouted

My sword? Gwaine asked, confused as Leon pulled at his red curls he had grabbed the sword Excalibur as Merlin's eyes began to glow like melted gold and like what happened with Lancelot's lance blue light surrounded it (Leon looked shocked only for a second before he threw it).

Great just great how do you suppose we protect ourselves now? The knight asked as the two heard a screech Leon had covered Merlin's ears just before something fell towards them it was a Kelpie it's vine like tentacles reaching for the little Merlin's neck it screeched again retreating back into the water the Knights could tell that the infamous Horned King. and was mad when he not only sent his army of the undead after them but also his pet child eating hobgoblin and kelpie they were lucky enough that they hadn't yet run into the child eating hobgoblin.

Leon had heard the stories told by the famous brothers Grimm who had the misfortune of running into a child eating hobgoblin who scared the brother's Grimm forever especially Whilhem who ever since that day ever since that first encounter the younger of the brothers Grimm was forced to walk with a limp he had even been told he'd never walk again but Whilhem Grimm took that as a challenge proving everyone who doubted him wrong.

And it was as the group stopped to gather supplies that they ran into a group of Bandit's you there one said pointing to Merlin empty your pockets the bandit said as the little boys lip started to quiver and fresh tears to well up in his wide blue eyes. No none of that now the leader of the bandits said

But the mans voice only caused Merlin to burst into tears I don't.... I don't have any..... money Merlin stammered through tears empty your pockets the bandit shouted his gun trained on Merlin I don't.... I don't have any..... money he stammered again this time kicking the bandit holding the gun hard he doubled over in pain as Merlin's eyes glowed like melted gold and he screamed in fear before scrambling up Leon's leg and into his arms the rest of the bandits were sent flying knocked out as they hit the branches of a trees hiding his huge blue eyes, flecked with gold in Leon's neck

I'm sorry Merlin cried. I didn't..... I..... Merlin squirmed out of Leon's arms before he darted into the valley of the fallen kings he could hear the footsteps of the knights Sirs Gwaine and Leon gaining on him Merlin collapsed against a tree sobbing something about those knights insignias looked familiar to Merlin

Sir Knights I'm sorry.... I was scared I was afraid please don't drag me to Camelot Leon looked at Merlin raising his hands Gwaine did the same thing signaling to the boy that they meant him no harm. Were not going to hurt you Merls Leon said with a smile

Little Merlin had only seen the knights of Camelot once these men were different than he expected ( were these even knights of Camelot?)

My Merlin Bird were not going to let anyone hurt you Gwaine added picking Merlin up and into his arms before they started running from The Horned King again.( Making their way to The Sedgewick Hotel to find the others)