12

At boys hostel,

Yn and her friends were on the ground floor looking at the royal room from there..

Yn: leave na how will we go up..

Kuru: waitttttt...

She cast a spell and with which ice stairs form there till the window of room..

Kuru: here..

Yn glup..

Yn: what if they are up???

Kuru: it's 12: 30 come on yn do itttt...

Yn sign and finally started climbing the stairs followed by her friends..

Yn slowly opened the window and come inside them saw everyone sleeping on the bed, but one bed was empty..

Yn: where is that person??

Kuru: I hear shower voice?? Come on yn, just stole it and come back...

Yn: join me..

Kuru: argh ok..

Payal: you guys go, me and sim are waiting down there we will if someone is coming then we will inform you..

They nodded..

Kuru and yn come inside the checked the everything in room..

Kuru: there..

She point at the almirah located between two beds on which names of Prince were written, right Jeon jungkook, left kim taehyung..

Yn noticed jk's bed was empty and shower voice made it clear that he was showering..

Yn: baby you check almirah and I'll see if there r clothes of him at door..

Kuru nodded and went to the almirah, while yn went to the washroom door..

Yn:(yess, his boxer is hanging over there just take it yn take it, he is showering he will not see)..

Yn slowly opened the door and saw him talking shower back facing, without making any type noice , yn holds his boxer..

Jk: yn..

Yn glup and looked at jk only to see him naked, she slipped on the floor..

Jk quickly wrap himself in bathrobe then made yn stand up and pinned her to the wall of washroom..

Jk: what are you doing here...

Yn: i v..

Jk looked at her...

Yn glup...

Jk: why are you touching my boxer ??

Yn: vo I got dare of stealing this???

Jk: of mine??

Yn: yes because everyone knows,i hate you...

Jk's eyes turn dark and he kesn close to her..

Jk: but you saw me naked, what about that??

Yn: what you want?? I will give you...

Jk smrik...

Jk: be my girlfriend..

Yn: huh???

Jk: you didn't hear...

Yn: no way why would I be your gf???

Jk: because you saw me naked...

Yn: then you also demand something..

Jk: see i won't ask this, that if you saw me naked then I'll also see you naked, be my girlfriend or I'll tell everyone that you sneaked into my bathroom yesterday night...