"Do You Think of Me?"

In the tapestry of Muichiro and Nezuko's love story, the threads of their emotions were tightly woven, creating a bond that grew stronger with each passing moment.

On a clear evening, Muichiro and Nezuko found themselves on the rooftop of a building, gazing out at the city's twinkling lights. The cool breeze ruffled their hair, and the world seemed to quiet down as they shared this intimate moment.

Nezuko turned to Muichiro, her gaze soft yet filled with curiosity. "Muichiro, can I ask you another question?"

Muichiro smiled, his eyes holding a mixture of anticipation and affection. "Of course, Nezuko. You can ask me anything."

Nezuko took a deep breath, her gaze steady. "Well, with everything going on in our lives, the busyness and the challenges, do you ever find yourself thinking about me?"

Muichiro's heart skipped a beat, her question sparking a warmth within him. He met her gaze, his eyes holding a sincerity that was unmistakable. "Nezuko, I think about you all the time. You're a constant presence in my thoughts, a source of comfort and inspiration."

Nezuko's cheeks turned a soft shade of pink, her expression a mixture of surprise and happiness. "Really?"

Muichiro nodded, his voice gentle. "Yes, really. Whether it's a moment of silence, a song on the radio, or a simple conversation, you're always on my mind."

Their connection felt palpable in the air, as if the world around them had momentarily paused to witness this exchange of feelings. Nezuko's voice held a sense of vulnerability as she continued, her eyes never leaving his.

"Muichiro, I feel the same way. You're always in my thoughts, a steady presence that brings me peace. No matter what's happening, I know that I can count on you."

As the moments passed, they remained on the rooftop, the city's lights creating a breathtaking backdrop to their conversation. Muichiro reached out, his fingers gently brushing against Nezuko's, a silent affirmation of the emotions they shared.

And so, amidst the quiet stillness of the night, Muichiro and Nezuko found themselves baring their souls once again. Their love was built on a foundation of shared thoughts, feelings, and an unwavering connection that transcended the challenges of life. As they continued to journey forward, hand in hand, they knew that their bond would only grow deeper, their thoughts forever intertwined in a story that was uniquely theirs.