Chapter 55: Discovery

As the nine suns continued to move around the middle-aged owner's body, the black mist that appeared became less and less dense until it completely disappeared.

During this process, the supreme yang power emitted by the nine suns gradually made up for the middle-aged owner's severely injured body.

Previously, Wang Yi could tell that there was a very obscure spiritual power fluctuation from the middle-aged owner.

It had a very strong corrosive effect and was constantly eroding his essence, energy, and spirit.

If the situation were to develop like this, the middle-aged owner might not even survive for a month before turning into a dry corpse.

However, he was lucky to have met Wang Yi today. Furthermore, his actions made Wang Yi feel happy.

In addition, Wang Yi felt that he had taken advantage of the owner, which was why he made a move this time.

It sounded complicated, but it happened in an instant. The golden and red lights returned to Wang Yi's fingertips.

Wang Yi's lips curled up as he complained in his heart.

The Yang God Race? What the hell was this? Such a dark and eerie race should be called the Yin oGod Race!

Meanwhile, the middle-aged house owner seemed to have been in a long dream!

He dreamed that he had fallen into endless darkness and was surrounded by countless terrifying creatures. Just as he was about to be torn apart..

In the darkness, nine suns suddenly appeared in the sky, and the brilliant light dispersed the darkness.

Then, a golden and peerless divine saber tore through the air as it destroyed countless terrifying creatures!

Then, he opened his eyes and found that his body had completely returned to normal!

It was as if he had been injected with stimulants. He was extremely excited and his body felt full of energy.

Ever since he moved into this villa, his spirit had been deteriorating day by day. His body was also getting weaker day by day as if he had a strange disease!

It scared him so much that he did not dare to stay here for a day!

During this period, he went to countless hospitals and doctors, but there had been no improvement.

In the end, he even spent a huge sum of money to hire a Battle Warrior Rank expert to use his true qi to cleanse his body. However, it was useless!

His condition continued to worsen day by day. He could feel that his life had already entered a countdown!

However, he did not expect that this young man before him would casually treat his strange illness with a tap on his glabella!

The middle-aged owner instantly knew that he had met a true expert this time.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Without any hesitation, he knelt on the ground and kept kowtowing to express his gratitude.

"Thank you, Lord, for saving my life! Thank you, Lord, for saving my life!"

As he spoke, he cried. His attitude was considered sincere. After all, only he, the person involved, knew the pain and despair involved!

With a casual wave of Wang Yi's hand, a surge of true qi surged out and lifted the middle-aged owner up.

Then, Wang Yi ignored the owner and turned around to walk toward the villa. He said to the two people beside him. "How is it? Do you want to visit my new home?"