Chap 14 - Day 2 of Pact

"Rise and shine, baby, you gonna get ready for work today" said my demon laying next to me in bed. "Where is my husband, I need to know" I said looking around the room. "Don't worry, he already went to work" She said following me to the bathroom.

"Do you mind?, I need privacy getting ready" I said slowly striping down. "Oh don't mind me, Imma just be here watching" She said licking get lips. I had a bad feeling that my demon would catch feelings of lust for me, but I knew that could never happen.

So I went to the hospital,went to my office as usual, but on my desk was a note; That's odd. "I heard your pussy is nice and tight, meet me in my office today after lunch"- Dr. Fitzgerald.

"That's a good start, you don't need to ask them to fuck you" My demon said crawling out of the wall. "I guess, Btw how many guys do I have to fuck anyway?" I asked her folding my arms. "Only four, as long as you know the deal we agreed to; but I got a better pact in mind." She said rubbing the seal on my hand.

"If you fuck those four guys and keep our pact, you won't get pregnant or be my slave; You can live out a happy life with your family" She said almost giving me a smile. "Alright, that sounds like a plan" I said shaking her hand and watched as my dark seal turnes lighter.

  "Don't let me down today, Bri" She said as she opened her vortex and left. So after lunch I went to Dr. Fitzgerald's office, striped down, made him grab my tits, and then we fucked. He didn't cum inside me or anything, I guess this was the beginning of a new leaf of me and my demon.