•𝟎𝟐• 𝘵𝘶𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘵

· · ─────── ·•••· ────── · ·

"𝗛old on--I have go to the bathroom." You didn't actually neeed to go, but the way the girl on kaisers arm was glaring at you was becoming a little much. As if you already didn't feel out of place enough at the after party..all the girls were dressed to the fucking nines like this was some homecoming or prom--and you weren't. You came in what you'd been wearing to the game.

"You look fine, she's only jealous that you're with me." How did he know? "Grab onto my arm, she's pissing me off." He says with a smirk. How he knew that you didn't actually need to go to the bathroom is something you loved about him.

Latching onto his arm, you stare into his eyes. He leaned his head forward to stare down at you. The look in his eyes, you copy it--it was one of lust..and love. But you were both pretending, you were only pretending to piss some girl off.

Seeing her huff and slap kaiser's arm out if anger sent you and rin over the edge. You both try to suppress a laugh until she was gone, but once she was out of sight the two of you burst out laughing. "Shit──you tryna stay on my arm all night? That was fucking great." A part of you..wanted to agree? Was that weird?

No-no you just wanted to do it to get reactions.

That's not weird.

And the alcohol probably wasn't helping much either.

"Itoshi! Coach needs you." A teammate called him over and unconsciously your hold on his arm tightened.

"I'll be back as fast as I can, just--" he placed you down on an empty couch, "Stay here..I won't be able to keep an eye on you but I'll be quick, I promise." Even though you hadn't had much to drink, you definitely weren't sober. Even though you knew you could take care of yourself, you didn't mind how protective rin was.

"I'm fine, nothing's gonna happen. Go before your coach remembers something to be mad at you about." He nods before reluctantly leaving your side, before coming here he'd promised not to leave your side--there was two reasons but it was mainly because of one.

It was before you came to the party, right after rin had snatched you away from kaiser.

Rin couldn't quite pin point the exact reason seeing that scene before him had pissed him off so much. Was it because it was kaiser? Or was it because he was talking to you? Either way the combination of both angered him beyond belief.

Kaiser had never spoken to you before--and from what he could briefly hear from in the bathroom, he was inviting you to the party..it was odd even for him. He didn't like it.

He plays with girls, he toys with them until he loses interest. He sees it all the time. And if he'd set his sight on you next rin would do anything to prevent him from getting any where near you.