Pt-1

It was exactly 1 am at night and we could only hear the sounds of moaning and groaning...yes the lovebirds are back at it again...

Jin- namjoonie...st-stop *moans* u-u have wor- work tomorrow...*panting* if u- if u conti- continue like this... u can- can't wake up for w- work tom-tomorrow *panting and moaning*

Rm- Hun come on! we just had 3 rounds let's go for one more!!!! I can't stop myself..u know if i start i will become a monster! *stops finally*

Jin- finally u stopped! now good night im going to sleep ! u f*cking dummy!

Rm- awwwww! he is so cute *kisses him on the cheecks*

Author pov- (Warning! this line is just for fun) Look at this love dovey lovebirds! Why am I still single!!! :( (This line is just for fun!) nevermind now back to the story...

                                                                                 -Next morning-

Jin- W-WHAT THE F*CK IS THE TIME!!!! I THINK I OVERSLEPT!!!! *Checks time* SH*T! IT ALDREADY 7!!! JOONIE HAS TO GO FOR WORK...I should wake him up *gets up and sits down* now i better get out of this comfy bed..*can't even move his legs* f*ck! this joonie! F*CKING KIM NAMJOON WAKE UP! U SH*T! WAKE UP!

Rm- *falls of from the bed because of Jin's shouting*  WTF!WTF happened!!! why are u shouting hun!

Jin- WHY AM I SHOUTING? BECAUSE IT IS PAST 7 AND YOU HAVE TO GO TO WORK SIR! AND THANK YOU FOR 4 ROUNDS YESTERDAY NOW I CAN'T EVEN WALK!!! WHO WILL DO ALL THE HOUSE CHORES??!?!?! GHOST!? U STUPID PIECE OF SH*T, U F*CKING MONSTER!!! I SERIOUSY NEED A WHEELCHAIR!!!

Rm- Jeez! you don't have to shout we have 10 maids!! and plus you did enjoy the rounds *smirking* I can change the 4 into 10 if u want *smirking*

Jin- you piece of sh*t! u monster U ARE ENJOYING AND I'M SUFFERING! I ALSO HAVE OTHER WORKS AND STOP INCRESAING THE ROUNDS!

Rm- awwww my baby wants more rounds? *smirking*

Jin- *throws a pillow at his face* YOU BETTER GET READY MR. F*CKING KIM NAMJOON!!! OR ELSE I AM NOT GOING TO ALLOW YOU TO DO ANY MORE ROUNDS!

Rm- jeez! I'm going oof...*goes to the bathroom*

                                                                                   - Later that day-

Jin- how will I even go and meet my baby bro? I can't even walk...that jonnie! aishhhh!! i will just book a cab.

                                                                                   - At a park-

???- jinnie! you are here!

jin- yup! barely i'm here hobi

J-hope- why? Did you guys do "IT" last night?

Jin- shut up! atleast give me a hug we are meeting after so long!

J-hope- oh yea! I forgot about that *hugs jin*

Jin- *hugs hobi*

Namjoon's pov:

I was about to go to a coffe shop when I saw someone...is tha-that jinnie? wth is he doing? and who is that?....

                                                                                 To Be Continued..

Author's note: I know it's short but im lazy af so yea i'll upload the 2nd part later! but don't worry i'll upload!