Pt-2

Rm- is that ji-jinnie? what is he doing here? an-and who is that?? is that a another b-boy he is hugging!? *furious* let him come home.... 

                                                                                       - time skips-

Jin - *comes home* oh jo-joonie! I didn't know you would come hoe so early!! *runs to hug him*

Rm- just- just stop.... *very furious*

Jin- what? what do you mean?

Rm- oh please... don't act so innocent! I SAW YOU HUGGING SOMEONE AT THE PARK TODAY! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME?! WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU? HUH?

Jin- b-but tha- *get's cut off*

Rm- NO BUTT'S! *SLAPS HIM HARD* I HATE Y- *gets cut off*

???- HAVE YOU GONE MAD BRO?

Rm- J-hope?

Jin- ho-hobi?

J-hope- YEA IT'S ME!!!!! JIN LEFT HIS PURSE ON THE PARK BENCH! THAT'S WHY I CAME TO RETURN IT! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU RM HYUNG?

Jin- thank you for returni-returning me my purse...

Rm- wait- wait.... so the person jin was hugging in the park is you?

J-hope- YES? AND HOW DARE YOU SLAP HIM HYUNG? YOU KNOW HI IS SENSITIVE!!!!!

Rm- *realizes* i-i'm so soryy j-jinnie *sad* f-forgive m-me

Jin- *sighs* fine I forgive you... but don't ever do this again! without listening what really happened...

Rm- i promise! *hugs jinnie*

Jin- what are u waiting for hobi? come here!

J-hope - *runs to hug them*

                                                                                 - The end-

A/n's note: As u guys can notice my stories im uploading and uploaded 3 stories of taekook, yoonmin and i'll upload 2 more stories of namjin.... but i can't figure out what to make so...we will keep aside the namjin.... and many of you mght have heard about Doraemon or might watch it as well....and they has realeased a new movie on 2019 most prob? ( i missed the movie....so i watched it today) the name is-Nobita's Chronicle of the Moon exploration.... so yea im abt to ruin your childhood bcz i'll make the ff of luca X nobita..... and after this one i'll prob post 2 or 3 nobita X dekisugi.... and i might post 3 or 2 of Shinchan X kazama also.... and then back to namjin.... so yea.....plz dont sue me for ruining your childhood.... thx and bye cya!