the royal slacker

general information

full name | leonard cassius winkler
nickname | leon, leo, the idle prince, etc.
age | twenty three
gender | male
pronouns | he/him
sexuality | bisexual
species | human
powers | just like his brother, leonard has elemental magic abilities. due to his royal blood, he has a greater connection to magic and light, thus being able to manipulate it. he has a variety of ways to use his light magic, in battles or everyday life. while his older brother uses his magic to fight, leonard usually uses it for defense.
occupation | the second prince of eloria, a kingdom in the west

personal information

personality | leonard is a young prince who, despite his royal status, enjoys a life of no responsibility. he seems to have a knack for always causing trouble, and a special talent in finding new ways to cause mischief. when he's not out somewhere having fun, he's in the palace playing around and running away from his obligations. despite the fact that he is expected to act a certain way due to his status as a prince, he is the complete opposite of how a prince should be. he sees himself as an ordinary person, and he doesn't want any responsibility imposed on him, even if he's a member of the royal family.
aside his lack of interest in his duties as a prince and laziness, leon is quite fun to be around. he's not pretentious or arrogant like other royals or people from prestigious families. he treats people kindly and with respect, and goes out of his way to spend time with the people of eloria. which is why despite the fact that he doesn't do his job as a prince, he has won the hearts of his people.

likes | leon is a person that finds beauty in everything around him. he loves the nature, and finds joy in simple things like animals and plants. he's also got love for the arts, and has a passion for things like music and poetry.

dislikes | he hates being forced to do things, leon holds his freedom above anything else, and doesn't like restrictions placed upon him. he doesn't like formal events that are held in the palace, like balls or ceremonies, and usually leaves them much earlier.

strengths | because he has had training from a young age due to his royal status, leonard has an above average physical strength, and a talent in sword arts. he's also good with words, able to come up with snappy comebacks and funny jokes in no time.

weaknesses | leon has some issues with discipline, he struggles to focus on things he doesn't deem interesting or fun to do, and has a hard time following rules or instructions. he's also kind of naive, he can be a bit too trusting of strangers, and he doesn't have the best judgment when it comes to trusting others. this can cause him to get taken advantage of by people with bad intentions.

hobbies | leon loves to party and have fun whenever he's in the mood, he enjoys hanging out with friends having drinks and mess around. when he's not in the mood for the loud messy events like that, he just spends time in his room, painting and listening to music.

habits | he has a habit of humming a familiar tune when he's in a good mood. he doesn't usually sing out loud, he just hums the melody and has it stuck in his head. it's usually how people in the palace know whether or not he's in a happy mood.

physical appearance