19 FUCK U FATUI

hi im back with another chapter

"come on [name], lets go, the fatui might come closer if we take long." Gorou held your hand and started running.

"Hey gorou.. I have a question, its not that serious, well it depends on how you see it."

"Sure, what is it?" Gorou replied back, smiling, "Ill answer it as honestly as possible."

"Well, do you have a wish? other than the vision hunt decree ending, what else do you want?"

GOROU POV

you.

"Hmm.." I paused, "my wish.. is that everyone in the resistance is safe.. including you and traveller."

"that's a nice wish.." [Name] smiled,

"What about you? what is your wish?"

"Me..? i. don't know what my wish is. I guess you can say im wandering around without a purpose or wish. yes, I want to escape him, but... I don't know what else I want."

"Well..." I responded, " Wishes are complicated and simple, perhaps you'll find a wish that you'll do anything to get. and, you have a purpose.. to be with us." I smiled, "We'll make sure your safe."

".. thanks, oh, I think we are here," 

I looked and Tok out my bow and aimed it at the agent, shooting him.

timeskip, Im not good at writing fight scenes lmfao

YOUR POV

you took the insignia and put it in your pocket without gorou seeing. maybe it will be useful, was the thoughts circling around your mind.

"hmm.. we looked through most of watatsumis outer area, it seems as if theres no more enemies, lets go, [name]."

"actually, I have to do something, tell kokomi ill come back tomorrow, ok?"

"oh.. bye, ill tell her."

you walked away, "fuck you, fatui bitches." you muttered