Idk How to Name Chapters. 1

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" 

"We have no choice. If something happens to him, nothing we do can help." 

"I understand, but must we send your only child down? A female, nonetheless."

"Are you underestimating her?"

"Of course not sir. I simply don't think this is a good idea."

"Do you have a better idea to protect the boy with nothing out of the ordinary?"

"..."

"Thought so."

"But sir, we are unaware of her ability's, she's only an infant." 

"I have no other choice but to send her down as an infant. It would be odd for a lonely teenager to randomly wash ashore. It'll also make her the same age as the boy. She'll be able to keep him company so he isn't such a loner."

"I understand sir. Will she be aware of her mission?"

"It's better for her not to know. It'll put less stress on her, and she'll be able to develop a feeling of protectiveness over the boy naturally, as he grows up to be scrawny."

"I understand sir. I'll tell the other angels to send her down with her mother. Speaking of, does her mother know who you really are?"

"No. I couldn't risk her knowing and being in danger."

"You said you were over her."

"A god is the least honest to most."

"... I'll get the girl ready."

"Thank you ???"

"Not a problem sir. A question from me, if I may ask."

"Go ahead."

"Are you too name the girl, or should her mother?"

"Her mother will spend the most time with her, so it's only fair for her mother to name the girl."

"Very well."

??? walks away to prepare you to be sent to earth. 

"You'll do us all good, my daughter. I just hope this isn't a mistake."