Chapter Fourteen

I threw on a black dress with a navy blue converse and a butterfly necklace James gave me. I don't really know what to expect on Raven's party. Also don't worry about my homework got it done a day early. I did the writing project about my mom.

"hey you ready??" I hear James call out from downstairs. I quickly ran down almost tripping on the stairs. "Yeah Im ready" I Was running out of breath. We both got in the car. "So who is this ex Of yours Ive been hearing about?" I tell him out of no where. "Oh.. Her.. Well her name is Catherine.. Don't worry though I'm so over her way before we even became a couple."
"But is she over you?" "Idk.. But your the only one I love, Demery.. Don't worry.. I will always and forever be yours." "You and your sweet side... But I love you too."
We finally got to the party.. It was full of people i don't even know.. I can see Raven and A girl I don't know right out of the corner of my eye. James and I approach them. "Hey James.. Long time no see." The girl said.. She was wearing a bright pink dress matching with a black converse. She was tall, tan and had green eyes. And Im guessing its Catherine. "Hey Catherine." James said wrapping an arm around me. Its either making her jealous or happy for both of us. "Hi guys.. Glad you can make it." I hear Raven say. I looked around searching for Both Brooklyn and Alex. I found them with their boyfriends on the sofas making out. "Hey guys" I interrupted them. "Oh hey Demery, I didn't know you like to come to this kinda of shizz." Tyler said confused. I saw Brooklyn and Tyson look up. "Hey" they said at the same time. Okay this is awkward.. I just ruined their make out scene.. I just left them to do their business and went to go find James, he said he was going to get some drinks. I found him with that girl, Catherine, it seems like they were flirting. I got in between them. "Hey James!" Catherine noticed it. She seemed annoyed. "Hey Demery, it wasn't what you were thinking" he said nervously. "Uh huh" I said and left him. I ran through the living room. There were people making out, jamming to some loud music, and some enjoying getting wasted. I just ignored them and continued running out in the balcony. I saw Raven and this guy doing something. I just ignored them and still thinking about what I should do to what I have seen. Appearantly Raven saw me standing behind the corner and approached me. "Hey Dems" she said almost scared me though. "Oh hey" I replied. "Hey I'm sorry I was the one who invited Catherine over. I knew they were together for like months but I also know that James really likes you and would never hurt you in any possible way" she said thus to me with full of meanings. "Wait, so you know about this?.. Are you like really good friends with Catherine or James?" I said cause I didn't even know James dated a British girl.. I had no idea.! "Yeah, Catherine was my best friend in the world. She and I went to secondary school in England." By the way secondary is like middle school in case you didn't know. I went back inside. But something shockingly caught my eye...

A/N Cliff hanger!! Hehehe.. You guys are gonna have to wait for the next update so follow me so you'll get a notification. Bye love you guys!!