Back in Black

Zer0: *Snaps everyone in but they land on top of everyone*

Batman: "so are you just gonna do that everytime you start a chapter?"

Zer0: "Wow you really are the Greatest Dective"

Batman: "I'm going to pretend I didn't hear that"

Benny: "so what's the question or dare is it about spaceships, Do They want me to Bulid some kind of Special Spaceship!"

Zer0: "sorry about  that Benny it's not about spaceships :<

Benny: "oh I was going to build a special spaceship for all of you but whatever" 😔 *breaks his ship into pieces*

Unikitty: "how about a contest to see how many marshmallows we can fit our mouths"

Metal Bread: "yarr let's just let the child speak"

Zer0: "thanks Metal Bread 😊, anyways This one is from Coralsparrow and it's for you Lucy"

Lucy: "me really, I mean what did she say?"
(Sorry if I got that wrong I just guessed)

Zer0: "well she dares you dye your hair black again and go back to being Wildstyle"

Lucy: "doesn't that just seem unnecessary, like since the whole Rex incident I've started to show a bit of my true self and wouldn't going back to being Wildstyle just retired old ground"

Zer0: "I sorta agree with you but we gotta give the people what they want" *Snaps in a permanent marker and colors in her hair*

Lucy: "hey get off me" 💢

Emmet: "um hey Zer0 don't you think you're going a bit too far"

Zer0: "don't worry I'm almost finished" *shows off Lucy with her old hair color*  "and... tadah" *gets punched in the face*

Wildstyle: "never do that again"

Emmet: "you okay Lu- I mean Wildstyle?"

Wildstyle: "when you're here Emmet"

Zer0: *Snaps everyone back* "well you happy Coralsparrow my nose is bleeding because of you, well I hoped you had your fun"

Alright another chapter down and my first time writing a whole chapter on my phone well I can't for the next chapter, maybe we'll see someone's awesome comeback but hey who knows and until next time I'll see you guys on the flipside.