SPACESHIPS

Zer0: "Kwonnichiwa Everybody"

Unikitty: "Hi" :D

Zer0: "Alright let's do this thing,"

Benny: 😔

Zer0: "Benny are you still upset about last chapter?"

Benny: *nods*

Zer0: "well there's a dare for you,

and it's about Spaceships~"

Benny: "WAIT REALLY, WHAT KIND OF SPACESHIP OR IS ABOUT THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF SPACESHIPS, HOW ABOUT I BUILD ONE OF MY FAVORITE SHIPS RIGHT NOW HUH!!?"

Zer0: *uncovers ears* "calm down dude, the Question/dare is from @Coralsparrow and she asks if you had to build ANY spaceship in the world what would it be and why and then she dares you to build that ship. Think ya ready"

WildStyle: "are you sure that a good i-" 

Benny: 😁"SPACESHIP SPACESHIP SPACESHIP SPACESHIP SPACESHIP SPACESHIP SPACESHIP SPACESHIP SPACESHIP SPACESHIP SPACESHIP SPACESHIP SPACESHIP"

Benny builds a blue Spaceship with 2 sets of wings at top, middle and bottom with yellow and green strips going across the cockpit and wings, which are spiked and finally a lazer cannon sits at the top.

 Benny: "so what do you guys think~"

Zer0: "it's AWESOME"

Emmet: "Everything is Awesome~"

Zer0: "Everything is cool when you're apart of a team~"

WildStyle: *Breaks up me and Emmet* "guys focus, you did a good job Ben"

Batman: "it just needs more black"

WildStyle: "you think EVERYTHING needs more Black"

Batman: "yes I do, you wanna know why"

WildStyle: "please don't say it"

Batman: "IT'S BECAUSE I'M BATMAN"

Zer0: "Alrighty everyone times up"

Unikitty: "Aww but does it have to end now" 😞

Zer0: "sorry Kitty" :( *snaps everyone home* 

"Alright here we go" *summons Big screen TV*

Alright another chapter down and have an Awesome whenever you're reading this and I'll see you guys on the flipside.