Zombie Disaster

A one sunny day the school was on recess but there is a zombie Apocalypse and then the school is filled with survivor kids, the school has walls as big as skyscrapers to prevent zombies from entering, but theres a zombie with talent, this zombie super jumps the fence and enters the school and he bites a student, thats right im the one telling my story, my name is Khimasu, and this is the story of the zombie tragedy, it all started last year, a zombie affection started by this one guy, I heard of him in the news paper, his name is Dylan he started the outbreak and he turned everyone into zombies by a disease similar to the flu, we don't know how he got infected but he got sick, now the whole world is a zombie, and the survivors that are kids are in school, because we still need education, I'm a fellow teacher at this school, this school is called La Jolla elementary. It is filled with teachers and students, we are safe from zombies for 3 years until the accident, now since the zombie jumped the fence the faculty killed the zombie and they took the kid into the ER into the school, when the zombie jumped the fence I realized the zombies are getting stronger and powering up, they gained superpowers, 3 years ago the zombies couldn't do that, now they can! Now after that incident we are always in trouble, every teacher besides students holds a firearm for protection, now its time to begin the story!