Chapter One

"Ugh, where am I?" Anxelin groaned as her hazel eyes fluttered and opened. The girl felt a little dizzy as she rose to her feet, and looked up at the ceiling. She let out a shriek and immediately cover her eyes as the bright light shine right in her eyes.

Anxelin partially lifted her hand from her eyes as she took notice of her surroundings. She frowned, noticing that she was in a large room; large enough that it could be a theatre, but without rows of seats.

Another thing that the goth girl noticed was that she looked down at the floor and saw scores of people lying on the ground, including her parents, younger sister, and friends, which stunned her. Anxelin wasn't sure if they were knocked out or asleep.

A plethora of questions ran through Anxelin's mind. First of all, how did she get here? If Anxelin's memory was correct, she and her friends were at the Winter Ball, which was held at Beast's castle as they were celebrating their R.O.A.R win against Sherwood Forest Academy.

In addition, Anxelin remembered when she and her friends were at the punch table, chatting and even betting with them as to if her best friend, Li'l Shang, and his girlfriend, Jamilah, would get married next year.

And that was the last thing the aforementioned girl did before everything suddenly disappeared.

'Ok, ok, ok. How did I get here? When did this happen? Oh God, what's going on?!' Anxelin thought with panic.

Anxelin realized something: she didn't feel itchy at all. In an instant, she stared down at her outfit. She wasn't wearing her black, lacy ball gown(she decided to wear dresses for now) but instead wearing pajamas.

Anxelin furrowed her brow, but at least she was wearing something comfortable, right?

But then again, Anxelin wearing pajamas wasn't going to make the situation any better.

'Ok, what's going on here?' She thought.

Just then, Anxelin heard someone groaning behind her. She turned around and tried to pinpoint where the groan was coming from.

The groan was coming from her mother, Rapunzel.

The goth girl's eyes widened in shock as she started to carefully step over the sleeping figures on the ground, not wanting to step on them as she went over to her mother and help her.

"Mom, are you okay?" Anxelin asked worriedly as she helped Rapunzel to stand.

Rapunzel had her hand on the left side of her head, which throbbed slightly but she gave her elder daughter a small smile.

"Well, other than this minor headache, I'm okay," Rapunzel replied.

Anxelin wasn't entirely convinced by her mom's answer but nodded anyway.

"How about you? Are you alright?" It was Rapunzel's turn to ask as she cupped her daughter's cheek, stroking it gently using her thumb.

Anxelin pursed her lips slightly and replied, "I'm alright, to be honest. But, I'm just completely and utterly confused as to how we ended up here in this large room."

Rapunzel nodded in agreement with her daughter as Rapunzel herself had no idea how she ended up here in this theatre-like room.

"Well then, there's one way to find out," Rapunzel said.

"True, and fast!"

While Anxelin used her hand to comb her mother's long hair, there was a low groan coming from someone, and the two women stared at the ground and found out it was Eugene, followed by Ruby who woke up beside her father feeling a bit dizzy.