three - life as we know it sucks

I am fully aware that this chapter is absolute garbage. Ignore that. I wrote this specific chapter like three years ago, and never re-edited it. Also if you see anything inside of brackets that had a description of something like: [add some medical term] or [some good comparison here] Point them out to me, or comment whatever you think would fit best. 

Also, thanks for reading my story. :)

---------------

The next day, Erin woke early to go and eat breakfast before the Tyros woke up. She was the first person in the cafeteria when she got there.

She dished some waffles that the cooks had made, and put a butt ton of peanut butter on them, then she baptized them in maple syrup.

Alek came down next, sitting across from Erin.

By the time Carter and Evan came down, she was nearly done with her second helping, and Alek had just finished his first.

Carter purposefully sat directly next to Erin on the bench, much noticed by Erin, Alek and Evan.

When Dani and Carly finally made their way to the cafeteria, the four had already finished but were patiently waiting for the rest of their friends. Carly yawned as she scratched her arm. Some parts of Carly's hair were knotted, like she had hacked a brush through it but missed a bit.

Carly sat down next to Evan, causing Erin and Carter to look up at each other knowingly.

After everyone had finished eating, they made their way into training room B. They had just stepped foot inside when the wake-up alarm went off.

The trainers went over their lesson plans with each other while the Tyros got their schedules, and went to breakfast.

Carly was very confident with their lesson plans while Erin was worrying over one of next week's lessons.

By the time the Tyros came in, Erin was finally comfortable thanks to the repeated consolations from Carly.

The tyros came in, all wearing the shirts with their names on them. They also had their class numbers on them.

"The first month of training was purely physical, mostly just building muscle mass." Carter explained to the group at large. "Group 1!" Carter shouted loud enough for everyone to hear "Go stand by Evan!" He gestured to Evan who was standing across the room. "You are my group and today we will be in Training Room A."

Their group left, and went to TRA.

"Group 2!" Erin called out "Go stand by Carly, we are remaining in training room B."

"Groups 3 and 4 are with me and Alek." Dani said to the rest of them. "Follow us, we will be outside today."

The other group left them, and Carly and Erin looked at each other.

When they went to lunch that afternoon, all of the Tyros were complaining about soreness.

Carly and Erin grinned at the complaining teenagers, they merely felt a small ache of strained muscles. It was basically a warm up for them.

Only one of the Tyros passed out when we ran laps, –which was a step up from last year– and no one had to go to the infirmary –which was a step up from last year.

Carly and Erin sat with the other trainers.

Dani and Alek were rubbing their temples like they had a headache, and Evan was trying to keep his eyes open from exhaustion.