Prolog

Bologovsky District, Tver Oblast, Russia

It's afternoon and most people are still busy with their job, except for a certain man in a field who are looking at the sky. One plane can be seen flying alone on the beautiful blue sky. Although on some occasions he saw a small flying objects heading into other Russia major cities, that's completely another matter.

"Is that a business jet?" He wondered.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a man that was look like on his 50s put his right hand on the man left shoulder. Then he says, "Yes, and you should prepared your phone or camera, if you wish to."

The old man said it on flat tone, making him wonder who this man is. But, preparing camera seems to indicate that something might happen soon, raising his suspicion. But for unknown reason, he couldn't said anything properly and only responded with, "Huh?"

**********

At a certain S-300 batteries of Russian Air Defense Forces, the radar operator noticed something on the screen.

"What is it?" Ask his commander.

"Something  appears on here but I am not sure whether this is an Ukrainian drone or civilian airliner..." He explained with a confused face.

"Just relayed it into the command post, that's the order we received this morning."

For a second, he wants to said, 'damn rookie', but then remembered that he was also the same.

Meanwhile on the command post, there was a person who clearly not dressed in military uniform, but for some reason no one questioned his appearance.

"We got the data!" Shout an operator.

"Is it that plane?" Ask the commander.

"Da, sir! According to the recent data and crosschecking, it is what we are looking for." The operator replied.

The commander then turned into the man who doesn't dressed in military uniform.

"So, Mister FSB?" He asked, waiting for confirmation.

"Do it!" The man replied, giving the greenlight.

"Understood, send it into the other units to execute it."

After that, the FSB man walk away into the door. But before he walked out completely, he said, "Let's pretend that I was never in here, is that clear?"

**********

One of the passenger inside the business jet was Yevgeny Viktorovich Prigozhin, the current leader of Wagner Group, a Russian Private Military Company. The plane was en route from Moscow to Saint Petersburg, a city where Wagner Group headquarters located.

Despite there are other Wagner top brass sat near of him such as Utkin and Chekalov, instead of talking to them like what he originally wanted to, Prigozhin concluded that it's a perfect time to read a Japanese light novel titled Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken.

"Ah, so the goblins in here are different from the ones in Goblin Slayer and others, I see..."

While he was drown in Tensura, suddenly an alarm was ranging.

'Preduprezhdeniye!'

'Preduprezhdeniye!'

'Raketa'

That word, he know what is it. Missile. But who would launch a missile into this plane and for what purpose. The Ukrainian wouldn't do it, at least according to him. But, his fellow Russians?

Feeling it was a possibility, he immediately turned his gaze at the window. There, he could saw a missile was flying into their directions and especially the trail it left behind. His face expression turned from panic into a mixed ones, fueled by angry, disappointed and disbelief. With a shaking body and seeing the missile approaching fastly, enraged, he yelled,

"FUCK YOU SHOIGUUUUUU!!!"

Random Images