NEW [S.S] Movie Premiere 🔞

Summary」: As Sebastian Stan's girlfriend you accompany him on the premiere of his new movie "Dumb Money". After months of striking, not working and uncertainties, Sebastian is so excited that he can finally do something again. He shows you how excited in a room backstage of the theater. 

Warnings」: 100% pure smut

Requested by」: None

»»----- ♡ -----««

"Sebastian."

"Sebastian. To your right."

"On your left, Sebastian."

Lights were flashing, paparazzi were shouting towards the brunette man in a dark suit, posing for the cameras on the red carpet. It was the Los Angeles premiere of Sebastian's new movie "Dumb Money" and he was grinning widely on the red carpet, although situations like this normally weren't his favorite. But two things made him happier than ever today:

1) After he wasn't able to work for months because of the strike, there was finally an agreement and they were allowed to attend the premiere for their new movie. 

2) It was the first time he would show his new girlfriend to the world.

Nina and him had met in a Café in Malibu, where she was a waitress and he had come around for a few times while preparing for his role in Thunderbolts. His management had rented him a whole house somewhere in Malibu, with private gym so he would be able to prepare as best and as private as possible without going into public gyms. He had done that before, but ever since Pam & Tommy more and more people recognized him, making it harder for him to focus on the movie prep. 

Nina hadn't recognized him, but her co-worker Marta were going crazy as soon as Sebastian stepped inside the small Café and ordered his almond milk latte. Her head had turned red, she made unidentifiable squeaking noises and wasn't able to prepare Sebastian's order. So Nina jumped in and saved the day. 

After that day, Sebastian came to the Café almost every day until he finally asked for Nina's number. The two had an insta-connection over sharing the same humor and their love for art. He had invited her to a museum a week later and from there things escalated really quickly. She had never thought she would date a celebrity one day, but being with him felt good for her. 

That had been over six months ago. Nina was not a waitress anymore, Sebastian had gotten her a job in the hair and make-up department of a movie production company. Her main job as hairdresser (waitress was only to get some additional money in, because the area around Malibu was expensive as hell) qualified her for the new position and the new salary was amazing too.

In the last three months Nina and Sebastian were discussing a lot about the premiere and it had been Sebastian's idea to bring her.

"I barely brought my previous girlfriends to the red carpet, but I want to show the world that you belong to me. But if course only if you feel comfortable with."