The Apartment

you graduated from UA 2 years ago you helped and worked alongside some famous Pro-heros like All might, best jeanist, and a few others. But your favorite hero to work with was an underground pro-hero Aizawa. But you worked with him a couple of times but not many. You worked alone most of the time and of course, when you doing missions it did get lonely but you'd got used to it. But you finally received another mission but you found out that you were going to work with pro hero Aizawa. You were walking down an alleyway you continued to read the email. You just finished getting a villain as you said as you were looking at the email for your mission.

"Hmm. this is going to be interesting.

You didn't hear Aizawa lowering himself down from a fire escape from his scarf. As soon as he got to the ground he slowly started to walk behind you as you were reading the email. He was now peering over your shoulder and you looked to the side of you because you saw something out of the corner of your eye. You saw him and out of reflex you punched him in the face and he took a couple of steps back as he held his hand to his nose.

"OMG! I'm so sorry! Are you okay Aizawa!"

You walked towards him to make sure he was ok. He held his hand up and you stopped. He finally looked up with a bloody nose.

"Nice punch."

"Uuhh thanks," you said in a confused voice. "But are you okay? I didn't punch you too hard right?"

"No. no your fine. It just took you a while to finally notice that someone was behind you. Also, what are you reading?"

"Heh yeah." you try and laugh it off. "Oh, this." You held up your phone which had the email. "This is for our next mission. "You handed him the phone for him to read.

He started to read the email that was on your phone.

"Ok I'll check my emails about this."

He finished reading the email that you had. He gave it back and walked towards you. He was a few inches away from you but looking down at you with a dead look on his face. His hand reached out ready for you to shake it. You looked down at his hand and shook it.

"It going to be good working with you." he said smiling. He started to walk away getting his scarf ready for him to started to move across buildings. "I love working with you portalwalker." (hero name)

He used his scarf to launch himself into the air. You blushed a little but you shook it off and made a portal to your house. The portal opened to your in your house as you plopped onto you couch. You teleaport a small soda and opened it to start drinking it. As part of your quirk you can created portal to travel through it doens matter the size but you could make the portal smaller than a quarter. Another part of your quirk you can teleport soda cans, your self, and other small objects. As you were listening to the news you were closing your eyes when you heard a knock on your apartment. You opened your eyes and saw aizawa there. You looked at the time and it was around 8:30ish. So you got up and opened the window.

"What are you doing here??"

He crawled into your house.

"I need a place to stay and my apartment is to far away."

"What do you mean your house is to far away?"

He looked at you. You were inches away from each other.

"To lazy and tired to go over to my house."

He flopped onto your couch and passed out. You rubbed your eyes as you walked over to your couch and gave him a blanket. You still had a space on the couch for you to sit down. You sat down and continued to watch the news. You looked to the side to check aziawa. He was passed out on the couch. You checked the time and saw that it was 9:30. You signed and continued to watch tv and you slowly fell asleep. You head flopped onto the arm rest and you quickly fell asleep. You woke up in the middle of the night and you noticed that you werent sitting up on the couch. You were now laying down and that aizawa was laying on top of you. You finally noticed that his eyes were opened. You opened youe mouth to say something but you didnt know what to say. You gave a small soft smile towards you and you blushed.

"How .... How long were you awake for?"

"For a couple minutes i just wanted to make sure you were ok."

"Why wouldnt i be?"

He looked to the side and then he looked back up. He stayed quiet and started to closes his eyes again. You signed and didint bring it up again and went to sleep again. When you finally woke up you saw the blanket on you and aizawa wasnt anywhere to be seen. You got up and started to look around your apartment and you finally saw him outside on the fire escape so you went out there to sit with him.

"What are you foing out here by yourself?"

He looked over to you and didnt say anything. You noticed that he was petting a cat that was in his lap. You smiled as you started to pet the cat.

"You like cats?"

He finally said something.

"Yes i do."

"How many cats do you have?"

"Hmm. i have 4 cats."

"That cool." you paused "are you excited about the mission?"

"Yeah i am."

The both of you started to talk more about the mission. The more you talked the more you and aizawa got to know each other. Aizawa got a call about the mission a couple minutes later.

"The mission is going to happen in a few day. We should started to get ready. Also ill meet you here at your house?"

"Uh yeah ok. Ill meet you here at what time?"

"It going to be really early so when i come to your house ill wake you up."

"Ok ill see you then."

Aizawa nodded and left you with the cat he had in his lap. You soon got up a few minutes later when you were done petting the cat. You started to get ready for the mission that you were going to with aizawa. When you finally finished packing you decided to go out for lunch. So you got your things and started to leave you apartment. Once you were walking around town you finally got to where you want to eat. You sat down and started to order your food. Once you were done you paid and went home.