The AfterMath

A couple of days later you finally had to go on your mission that you have been assigned to with Aizawa. You walked to where the car was and loaded your stuff in the car. Aizawa was already in the car reviewing what he had to do for the mission. So he didn't really didn't look at you in the car. You finally arrived at the destination of the drop-off for you and Aizawa.

"You ready," he asked

"Ready enough" you laughed it off

You were wondering how this mission was going to turn out, what it would be like to work with Aizawa, you were thinking a lot of things as the both of you walked to where you were going to capture that villain. The both of you got some last-minute intel on where this person is going to be. So by this happening, it changed up the mission a little. You hated this when it did happen because you had already set out a plan of how you were going to set them. But with another person with you, it adds another way of how you were going to finish this. It was annoying. This is why you liked working alone, rarely working with other people. But Aizawa is different for some reason because you told him your plans, your ideas, and your execution of how this is going. He was fine with it. You were a little surprised because whenever you worked with other people they always had something to say about what you were planning or changes to what they wanted. It was nice that someone finally agreed to your plans without any opinions or changes to it.

You and Aizawa were getting close to the destination of where the said villain was going to be. You were the first to see the villain so you quickly teleported you and Aizawa to a tree branch where you could see the villains but the villains couldn't see you. You both were silently watching the villain analyzing what their actions were and what they could do next. When finally the both of you made a move. This was the quickest mission that you've been on. It only took 30 minutes to capture them. You were exhausted from all of the teleporting but you are able to do a couple more trips of teleporting

"I can-"

Aizawa interrupted you by saying

"No. You'll only teleport naturally. We'll walk."

"Fine," you said reluctantly.

The both of you walked with the villains to where you were getting picked up. After a few hours, you finally got to the top of the mountain where some other heroes were waiting for you. You gave the villains to the other heroes, walked to the car, and waited for everyone to be finished. You lean against the seat trying to get some when you feel someone else get into the car. You didn't bother to look who it was and continued to sleep. You felt someone pull you onto your back. You opened your eyes and saw Aizawa sitting down also trying to sleep. You were surprised because he had pulled you back so that you could lay your head on his lap. You gave a small blush and didn't say anything. You went back to trying to sleep.

You knew that present mic was there but you didn't know that he had taken pictures of you and Aizawa like this. You slept like that for the ride home as the present mic was driving you home. He found it very amusing that Aizawa let you lay your head on his lap. The road you were going on was bumpy so you slowly woke up. As you woke up you could feel a hand on your head. It was Aizawa who was awake and having small talk with the present mic. You got up and stretched. You sat up straight and put on your seatbelt without making a sound. Aizawa only glanced at you before going back to his conversation.

"Um, thanks."

He gave a small nod. You didn't say anything else and you just stared out the window for the rest of the car ride to the city. When the car finally stopped moving you were half asleep. You can hear the car door open and feel someone lift you up from the seat. You could feel you being carried up the stairs but you didn't bother to open your eyes to look where you were going. After a while, you felt yourself being gently put down on a bed and footsteps walking away from you. You soon fell asleep.