shunsui x reader ; lightning

BOOM!
You shiver in fear from the thunder and lightning.
Right now you were ashamed to say, you were currently hugging you knees in the broom closet of you and your captains shared office.
You were the strong lutenant of squad 8 and you were also pissing yourself in a broom closet... Great

Shunsui POV
Hmm its storming... Guess I should do something like paper work I guess.
I mean this is no time to drink sake on one of the roofs in my squad .. Right?
I slid open the door to my shared office with (yn)....
(Yn)
Such a beautiful girl. So loyal to her captain. Never forgetting honorific's even if I have told her a million times its just shunsui..
I'm not gonna lie, I want her.
I want her in my arms at night
I want her to cry to my shoulder when something is wrong
I want to feel her smooth skin underneath me..
'WHAT THE HELL SHUNSUI!' Damn.. She's my lutenant... I doubt she will ever return the burning feelings no, passion i have.
I shook my head to clear my thoughts as a loud boom went of in the sky, and I heard a wimper.
Hmm
"Hello?" I asked to no one in particular.
Another boom, another wimper this time louder.
I followed the Cry's to the closet.
Someone is in there...
I knocked on the door
"Hello?"
No answer
I did open the door to find (yn) clutching her knees for dear life and crying. Her perfect (hl) (hc) framing her small body.
"(Yn)....."
She huddled closer into her knees
I bent down and held her in my arms.
I have wanted to do this for so long.
"(Yn) look at me.. I have to tell you something.
I promise it will take your mind off of the thunder"
She lifted her tear stained face to meet my gaze. I hope to god she sees what's in my eyes. Love. There I'd endless love and passion in me eyes and I finally can't gold it back anymore.
"(Yn), I have tried for so long to hide my feeling giving the captain lutenant relationship but I can't anymore. I love you with all my heart (yn)"
With my finish I kissed her. (Yn) had been the only thing on my mind for the past years and I don't regret a single moment thinking about her.
She started to kiss back shortly after.
I lifted her from her sitting position and held her in my lap.
The kiss got more and more heated by the second.
She broke the kiss for air and looked me in the eyes with the same emotion that mine had held before.
"Shunsui.. I love you to.. But I have been scared to tell you.
Every time I have used your name my face heats up and i can't breath. That's why I have always used captain. I love you more than anything." When she ended we started up another heated kiss
" I told *kiss* you *kiss* that this*kiss* would keep your*kiss* mind off of*kiss* the storm."
I smirked into the next kiss then she broke it.
" shut it shunsui." She lauphed a little before we kissed again.
She moaned when my tounge made its way into her mouth..
Let's just say that was the night we started our relationship..
I have never been happier with anyone but (yn)

_-----_------_------_------_------_

I could do a lemon for this one to... If you guys want one.