Rainy Day

I woke up and looked at the clock, 12:00 PM , I guess that's what happens when you party hard.

I laughed at myself in my head and looked down for alli, of course- gone.

I looked over at Cody sleeping peacefully,I didn't wanna wake him up but he needed to get up.

"Cody...- babe , Wake up" I shook him some. "Come on codes, get up!"

Well that didn't work, Plan B.

I left a trail of kisses on Cody from his cheek going down to his mouth.

Right when I was about to kiss him on his mouth I saw that cute little smile and his eyes popped open.

"Finally you're up!" I said starting to get out of bed.

"Hey, where you going? What about that kiss I was about to get?" Cody asked sadly.

" You gotta come get me!" I said running out of my room and down the stairs , Cody following really close behind.

I started to run in the living room , I thought Cody was still up in my room.

Nope!

He came out of no where behind me and grabbed me, then he laid me down on the couch and started tickling me.

"Cody! Stop!" I said laughing.

"Where's my kiss?" He said still tickling me.

"Hmm I don't know , I think it ran alway" I said STILL laughing while Cody tickled me.

"At ,at ,it's still there." Cody says with a weird grin on his face.

"Okay okay , stop tickling me and I'll give you your kiss." I said with a plan.

Cody then stopped not knowing my plan , I quickly got out of his grasp and ran to the kitchen, where my mom was cooking.

"Mmhmm you thought you'd get away didn't you" Cody said , I was trapped , leaning against the refrigerator.

I finally gave in ," okay come get your kiss" I said smiling.

Cody came over and I kissed him , maybe made out a little.

My mom cam behind Cody and I , I was still up against the refrigerator and we were still kissing.

My mom cleared her throat , she apparently needed in the fridge.

We pulled away and we're laughing.

"You too are adorable" Lilly said smiling.

"Why thank you , my lovely sister" I said replying.

She just laughed.

"Well , girls , and Cody , I have to go into work today, I know it's Saturday but they need me , the other girl that filled in had a death in the family. So you guys be good and ill see you later" my mom said rushing out of the door.

"Well then" I say.

"Where's Alli?" Cody asked Lilly.

"She left, she said she had a date with that guy she met at the beach that one night." Lilly replied.

"Oh okay." Cody said and I nodded.

I looked outside , it was pouring the rain.

"We should have a movie day!" I said

Cody agreed to but Lilly said "no thanks , I'm going for coffee with Niall today, but you guys have fun!" She started out of the door ," but not too much fun!" We all laughed and she walked out.

"So , me , you , movies?" I ask Cody.

"Yes ma'm!" He replied.

I grabbed his hand and we practicly ran up to my room.

I had a tv and DVD player in there.

We put in The Perks of being a wallflower , that was my favorite movie.

Cody and I just cuddled and watched the movie, we kissed during the boring parts .

The movie had finished up and Cody randomly got up and grabbed my guitar.

He came back and sat back on the bed with me.

"Do you wanna hear part of a newer song of mine?" Cody asked.

"Of course!" I said smiling.

Cody started to sing a part of his new song "Neck Kisses"

" oh all I see is red , red lips , red dress , red bottoms,

Like a magazine spread, soft skin , long hair , she got em' ,

Can I take you out tonight , I'll show you what the stars are like, and if it all works out tonight,

Ima give you neck kisses , kisses , I'll give you neck kisses , kisses,

When it all goes down , yeah it all goes down, I'll give you neck kisses,

Kisses , kisses, Yeah."

"Wow Cody , that's really good!" I said.

Cody didn't say anything he just kissed me and planted little kisses all over my neck. We were making out , it was kind of getting heated. Then Alli walked in.

"Woah ,did I interrupt something?" she said laughing.

It was a good thing she had came in

Cody had an annoyed looked on his face but I said it was okay that she walked in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lol okay I just felt like updating plus I can't sleep so here's a little chapie for you :D xoxo, Star. :*