PRELOG

This is my own AU c: 

It's 3 years after the war. Hero's won? Izuku Midoriya and Tomura Shigaraki are still alive, but they ended up in hospital. They haven't woken up from a coma, doctors care for both of them. Shigaraki ended up passing out before Deku, they decided to spear and start the new world together. Where everyone will be themselves. Still, there are many villains and heroes who disagree with it, but they can't say anything until Tomura and Deku wake up. Right now all Earth is trying to "wake up" from war, mostly Japan. A disaster that took Japan back to a bygone era. America is the biggest helper for The Land of the Cherry Blossom. After the death of America's no 1 hero, Star And Stripe, all her fans started to make packs with food or richer fans with money and send them to families in Land of the Rising Sun. It was a small gesture, but for us, it was a big step to recovery. Not only Americans helped Japan. Europe and Africa they transported building materials to Asia, and later from China, they brought them on ferries. Today is the 3rd anniversary of the end of the war and most of the houses, shops, restaurants, cafes, and factories have already returned. Also, the lives of villains changed. More powerful villains have to wear special handcuffs that remove quirks, It doesn't work so well because of the limit of time and materials, but it stops most of their quirks. The Villains that are still alive stay in Recovery House, where they get help from therapists and nurses. Not all of them. When they are under 21 they have to attempt classes in heroes schools like UA or Isamu Academy High School. One of the students in UA "Villian Rehab" class is Toga Himiko. In past she was a member of the League of Villians, also Vanguard Action Squad and later she became one of the nine lieutenants of the Paranormal Liberation Front, but she got a second chance. Many civilians think it's unsafe to give them one, but Hawks decided to give someone a second chance...

[333 words]