𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘂𝗽

∘₊✧₊∘

❝ 𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗞𝗨𝗣 ❞
( blackpink 5th member, mina )
two, ian & mina.

𝘈𝘜𝘛𝘏𝘖𝘙'𝘚 𝘕𝘖𝘛𝘌: 𝘜𝘕𝘚𝘜𝘙𝘌 𝘐𝘍 𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘐𝘙 𝘙𝘌𝘓𝘈𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕𝘚𝘏𝘐𝘗 𝘎𝘖𝘌𝘚 𝘈𝘕𝘠 𝘍𝘜𝘙𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘙

𝘈𝘜𝘛𝘏𝘖𝘙'𝘚 𝘕𝘖𝘛𝘌: 𝘜𝘕𝘚𝘜𝘙𝘌 𝘐𝘍 𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘐𝘙 𝘙𝘌𝘓𝘈𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕𝘚𝘏𝘐𝘗 𝘎𝘖𝘌𝘚 𝘈𝘕𝘠 𝘍𝘜𝘙𝘛𝘏𝘌𝘙. 𝘙𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛 𝘕𝘖𝘞, 𝘔𝘐𝘕𝘈 𝘑𝘜𝘚𝘛 𝘔𝘐𝘚𝘚𝘌𝘚 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘒𝘠𝘜𝘕.

─────────────────

𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚: 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗦 𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡𝗦 𝗢𝗙 𝗦𝗘𝗫 𝗔𝗦 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗔𝗦 𝗦𝗘𝗫𝗨𝗔𝗟 𝗠𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬 𝗘𝗡𝗗

It unfolded unexpectedly, much like the way most one-night encounters tend to do.

What added an extra layer of surprise was that she found herself sharing a bed with Christian, known as DPR Ian, someone she had always admired from afar, saving his photos whenever they popped up, but never considering taking things further until that fateful night at the party.

The room was a mess, her black dress and expensive jewelry scattered carelessly around.

As the early morning sun filtered through the curtains, Mina's gaze shifted to the peaceful figure beside her.

Christian looked so serene in his slumber, the weight of their shared decisions temporarily absent from his expression, his tattooed arm shielding his eyes from the incoming sunlight.

Mina winced as she slowly sat up, running her hands through her disheveled black hair.

Part of her wanted to blame Jennie. After all, her friend and fellow group member had been the one to suggest moving on by being with someone new.

And it was Jennie's party that had led to this unexpected situation. Mina's mind replayed their conversation, the way Jennie had tried to cheer her up with the idea of a night of spontaneity and fun.

But as Mina traced her fingers along the edge of her tousled sheets, she couldn't blame Jennie as much as she might have wanted to. She understood that she was a willing participant in this whirlwind of events.

Emotions and alcohol had blurred the lines between what she thought was right and what she had done. Regret gnawed at her, but she also acknowledged the complexities of human desire and vulnerability.

Mina shifted her weight, carefully unhooking her legs from Christian's. Her attention darted to him; Christian's sleeping form remained undisturbed, his features relaxed in their reprieve from consciousness.

Mina's heart raced, its rhythm echoing in her ears as she stretched an arm across Christian's defined shoulder blades.

With trembling uncertainty, she rested her palm on his cheek, the touch eliciting a blush that crept over his skin. Her actions went unnoticed as she attempted to extricate herself from the bed.

Gingerly, her other arm followed suit, barely brushing his skin. Now halfway across his torso, her gaze flickered back to the still-slumbering Christian. Or so she thought.

"Leaving already?" His voice, though muffled by the pillow, resonated from beneath her.

Mina's gasp caught in her throat, a mix of surprise and a hidden sadness. "Uh, no?"

A chuckle, tinged with a hint of resignation and unspoken sentiments, echoed. "I'm not entirely convinced."

Christian propped himself up, his fingers tracing the contours of his face where a slight morning stubble had appeared. Despite the disarray, his attractiveness remained quietly compelling.

Mina's heart urged her to leave, but her body desired to stay right where she was, to wipe that gorgeous smirk off his face.

His rough fingers brushed her hips, a touch that carried both familiarity and the weight of suppressed emotions. His touch traveled up, and one finger caressed her breast.

"Alright, I was trying to slip away quietly before you woke up," she confessed, her face burning with embarrassment.

Christian's smirk lingered, a mixture of admiration and an ache that rested deep in his eyes. "Mina, your bluntness has always been a very sexy trait of yours, but this feels particularly cruel."

With a sigh, Mina moved off his lap, clutching the sheet as if it could shield her from the vulnerability that had been stirred as she sat across from him.

Mina sighed, her voice tinged with sadness, "Christian, whatever happens between us, it will make things complicated. I don't want to be in a relationship right now."

"But you're single. You have your own life." His hand finally moved, and she shuddered as he traced his thumb across her cheek. "Is there no way I can convince you to stay?"

Mina's breath trembled as she struggled with her choices, torn between staying and leaving. Christian's warm touch only made the inner conflict deeper.

"No," she whispered, her voice steady, "I can't."

Christian's hand held her close, sending shivers through her. "Last night meant something. I've had my share of one-night stands, and none have been like that. We both felt it."

His fingers gently took off the blanket away from her, never breaking the intense eye contact between them.

As it slid off, exposing her to the cool air, Mina shivered. "I do feel it. But I still love him. A lot."

"Then use me," Christian said softly.

"That wouldn't be fair, Christian," Mina was surprised at the offer. But she didn't want him to be the rebound, with longings and feelings she'll never reciprocate.

Her body and actions spoke differently. The blanket and his eyes made her feel beautiful and bold as she straddled him.

His own blanket stopped them from continuing anything further.

"I'm an adult. I can make my own choices," he breathed, his warm words against her skin. "Use me as much as you want."

"But..."

"Stop fighting it. Give in."

Christian kissed her deeply, fitting together like a missing piece. At that moment, their unspoken feelings found a brief escape from the world's chaos.

Christian moved the blanket covering himself while they kissed, breaking apart to bite at her neck and collarbone.

Mina gasped. She could feel him right under. Throbbing and huge. Waiting for her.

"I'm not doing anything else until you ask me to," Christian murmured, nibbling a bit on her earlobe as he swapped between making new marks while kissing the ones from last night.

"Please Christian," Mina begged as she moved her hips just slightly. She leaned back, giving him more access to her neck.

Christian bit down hard on her neck, making her gasp. He grabbed her hips, stopping her from moving. "Please what?"

"Please let me ride you," Mina leaned forward, opening her eyes to show him how much she wanted him.

"As you wish," Christian said, releasing the tight grip on her hips.

Mina moaned as she sank down on him, closing her eyes, allowing herself to be selfish, just this once.