𝘂𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲, 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗯𝘂𝗺

UNSTOPPABLE is the second EP and the first solo comeback of BLACKPINK's fifth member and maknae, Mina

UNSTOPPABLE is the second EP and the first solo comeback of BLACKPINK's fifth member and maknae, Mina. It was released on September 20, 2023.

Mina wrote and produced all seven songs with Teddy Park.

𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗥𝗘: K-pop / dark pop / electropop

𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗨𝗔𝗚𝗘: Korean, French

𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓 !

1. INTRO: UNSTOPPABLE
produced by: MINA
mixed by: MINA
about the song: INTRO: UNSTOPPABLE is an audio mix of all of Mina's speeches for her wins for her debut EP, "MI-SUN", on music shows as well as her record three daesangs at the Genie Music Awards & Melon Music Awards.

YG Entertainment released a mini 'music video' with clips from Mina's solo performances and her speeches.

2. EXCLUSIVE
main promotional track
produced by: MINA, Teddy Park
mixed by: MINA
about the song: EXCLUSIVE talks about a strong desire for an exclusive and passionate relationship. The lyrics express the desire to seduce and tempt their partner, emphasizing a sense of urgency and the impossibility of resisting. The singer suggests escaping together in a taxi to a secret place, wanting to leave a party and be alone.

𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗞𝗦:

3. LOVE DIVE
produced by: MINA, Teddy Park
mixed by: MINA
about the song: LOVE DIVE is a modern song with an addictive chorus and percussion sound and a rhythmic bass synth and trap mix with lyrics that reinterpret Cupid of the new era planning to shine on the stage.