I

Walter Spackman had hit the jackpot as far as he was concerned. Martha, his grouchy old personal assistant had finally retired at the ripe old age of 73 and he had just hired a much younger new assistant, Victoria Anderson. For a horny old lech like Walter, Victoria was a dream come true. Not only was she the most beautiful creature he'd ever laid eyes on, complete with long peroxide-blonde hair, huge tits and a killer body, she was also the dumbest, most naïve bimbo he'd ever met.

Twenty three year old Victoria was married, but if Walter had been married to such an impressionable young beauty like her, he would never let her out of the bedroom. During the job interview Walter had been constantly squeezing his ever-present rubber stress-ball, afraid that if he stopped he wouldn't be able to help himself from leaping across the interview table and giving the voluptuous blonde a thorough rogering. Her sexy innocence drove him crazy, every lewd comment he made going right over her head. When he purposely threw his stress-ball on the ground and Victoria bent at the waist to retrieve it for him, the view of her spectacular ass in her tight skirt had almost caused him to blow his load.

That interview had been last Thursday and now on Monday afternoon he was almost at the end of his first day being assisted by the beautiful and sexy Victoria Anderson. Walter had definitely made the most of it. He had called Victoria into his office at least twice an hour to pick up spilled objects or retrieve files from the lowest drawers in his cabinets. Victoria had worn black trousers on her first day and although he didn't get much of a look at her spectacularly long and sleek legs, the trousers fit like a second skin and her beautifully rounded ass looked amazing in them whenever she bent over and presented it towards him.

Victoria wore a relatively low cut purple top, it's plunging V-shaped neckline displaying a good portion of her impressively large tits and impossibly deep cleavage. If he had to compare her breast size he would put it somewhere in the Pamela Anderson, Carmen Electra Baywatch kind of range. Definitely more than a handful for anyone who was lucky enough to get their hands on those impressive jugs.

As well as having her bend over whenever the opportunity presented itself, Walter also made a point of standing over her as she worked at her desk. Leaning over her shoulder a number of times to point out things on her computer screen and also get a brilliant view down into her mind-boggling cleavage.

Despite all his not-so-subtle leering, Victoria seemed completely oblivious to her new boss's lecherous attentions. Walter however was absolutely crazy with lust, constantly squeezing his stress-ball for all he was worth. At this rate he would probably need a new one before the week was out.

At about 4.30pm Walter could take it no longer and decided he would head home and let off some steam with a good long masturbation session in honour of his lovely new personal assistant.

As he walked past Victoria's desk he saw that she was bent over, rifling through one of her drawers, her lovely round ass pushed out towards him. After his day of restraint he could no longer resist. As he moved past her he reached out and patted one of the firm round globes of her buttocks, his whole body tingling as he finally laid a hand on her perfect bottom, her tight fitting black pants doing nothing to disguise the glorious softness of her ass.

"Oh Mr Spackman!" yelped Victoria in surprise at the pat, jerking herself upright and spinning around to face him, a look of shock covering her beautiful features.

"Just a little pat for a job well done," Walter assured her, doing his best to look nonchalant. Inside he was fighting the urge to give her big tits a great big squeeze through her top.

"Oh, okay," replied Victoria, she looked a little confused and concerned, obviously not too happy with being touched by her dirty old boss.

"Don't worry Victoria, think of us like a sports team and think of me like a coach. A little pat to congratulate you is perfectly normal," inside he was very worried now. His impulsive action could get him in a whole world of trouble if Victoria complained about sexual harassment.