XII

"Yeah. Trust me, one go in your mouth and he'll be calling you the employee of the month."

"Hmm, okay Mr Spackman, thanks for the advice," replied Victoria tentatively.

"I'm feeling a little tired now so I think I'll have a nap. Perhaps tomorrow we'll try using your pussy if I've got the strength for it." And with that, she was dismissed.

***

Once again, Victoria arrived at work on Friday morning feeling rather uncertain about her future and Mr Beazley's thoughts and opinions of her.

She was dressed in a relatively short grey skirt that was slit up both sides, revealing a considerable amount of her sleek, stocking-clad thighs as she walked, the lacy tops of her flesh toned hold-up stockings visible when she crossed her long legs and the slit fell open. She also wore a bright pink blouse that seemed to struggle to contain her ample bosom, the top couple of buttons left undone and her deep cleavage left on show just in case Mr Beazley wanted to look. The outfit was completed by a pair of sexy high heeled black shoes that made her slender legs look amazing.

As soon as she arrived Mr Beazley called her into his office.

"We need to talk about what happened yesterday," explained Bernard. "Please, take a seat."

Victoria's heart sank as she sat down in the chair opposite Mr Beazley and crossed her legs, giving him a perfect view of her flawless thighs as her skirt rode up almost scandalously high. It was completely unintentional however, Victoria was sure she was about to be fired for not doing a good job, modesty was the last thing on her mind.

Bernard cleared his throat, he looked noticeably uneasy. "Well, I'd like to begin by apologising."

"Apologising?" repeated Victoria in surprise. She'd hadn't expect that.

Bernard nodded. "That's right. My behaviour yesterday was completely unacceptable."

Victoria frowned. She was more confused than ever, but she had a vague notion that she wasn't going be fired after all.

Bernard continued. "Sexual harassment is completely unacceptable under company policy, what I did was wrong and I hope that I didn't cause you any harm or discomfort."

"Wait, Mr Beazley. Are we talking about yesterday, when I...helped you out to relax?" asked Victoria.

Bernard squirmed a little in his chair, looking guilty as sin. "Yes, I'm so sorry Victoria. I don't know what came over me."

Victoria shook her head, still a little confused at what Bernard was trying to get at. "It's okay Mr Beazley, I don't mind that you didn't want me to clean you up with my tongue."

Now it was Bernard's turn to look confused. "What? No, it's not that. I would have loved for you...wait, no. That would have been wrong. I'm talking about the way I made you...touch me."

Victoria smiled. "I was happy to be of service Mr Beazley. It's my job to help relieve your stress."

"No Victoria, you don't have to..." Bernard winced and rubbed his forehead as if he was under huge amounts of stress again.

Victoria bit her lower lip anxiously. It was obvious she did a terrible job with her hand yesterday if he was already so wound up again. Perhaps she should follow Walter's advice and give Bernard a nice sloppy blowjob, but she wasn't sure how best to suggest it.

"Look, Victoria, I think you've been doing a good job," Bernard cringed slightly as he said the last two words.

"A good job?" repeated Victoria, snapping out of her thoughts of sucking her boss's cock, and relieved to hear she wasn't getting fired. "Would you like to pat me?" she asked without thinking, turning around and sticking her bum out towards Bernard. Victoria bent slightly at the waist so that her ass jutted out invitingly towards her temporary manager. Her short grey skirt was taut across the peachy globes of her round posterior.