(Should I reconnect the gods wifi??😕)

.

(VERY SHORT THIS TIME, I gotta get back to my homework fucking test tomorrow and it's only the 5th week of school. Bouta blow this schol up fr. I'm feeling an extra dose of autism today🕺)

.

.

.

.

.

.

"LIVE LIKE YOUR ON METH, DRINK BER, GOBBL WEED, HOOK W LATINAS AND THEN DIE!!! THATS THE ONLY WAY TO LIVE UR LIFE!! /slashr j don't call me out 4 this I'll piss tears if u do" — 10:45 Jackie Jackster😜😜😜(u wittly so silli!! You silly!!)

.

Waking up from your slumber was something you didn't want to do...not at all, especially since you were smack dab in the middle of the blood bath yet you were forbid from effecting the time line...you could break multiple AUs if you did yk. (ITS A MF CANNON EVENT!!-)

But the poo poo part abt this is that stinky winky pinky linky stainy wainy skinwulker MJ kidnapped you and took you to the fucking infinity fortress. Yucko. And the worst part is that het not hot yet 🤕🤒😷

.

.

.

.

Waking up was pretty awkward for you, because well- You clearly remember Muzan dragging you away from the Kamado's cherry red corpses.

And you know what! Gontwen was feeling a lil bit silly since she smoked some weed online and so she FORCED u to wake up during an uppermoon meeting!! (His honest reaction:😜) 

(A/n: ima be dancing w Akaza frfr, IM NOT SHQARING STAY AWAY AGF GRRRR)

You woke up in a separate room from the meeting though..lucky you! You get a chance to explore the place without being seen! (Har har ur halo gonna give u away)

You looked down to see your dress was ruined, stained with blood. 

 "."...fuck! Gontwen...! I need help! My dress is ruined!! And this was so pretty too!!" You whined  a stink a butt

' ' Can't you just deal with it for now, I just found your playlists and I'm loving it rn🤘🏿🤘🏿🕺🏿' '

" ikr my playlist is a literal example of a blessing frfr"   You said with a huff of boldness which u shouldn't be having because we know ur secrets fool. We all know.

"Ima go explore the place for a bit " you said as you stood up, not caring if anyone screams like "OH MY FIDDLE DEE STICKS ITS CHUCKY!!!" Like kys they probs like- 900 or smthn 

' ' Alright lateerr' '

You stumbled on your first few steps but then got to your feet and opened the tami door or smthn(someone tell me what it is I'm not searching it up😞)

You were confused as there were so many rooms and doors and walls all over, HOW TO R U GONNA GET TO THE UPPER MOON MEETING NOW!? BAISBQOAHSHSUAI cries pisses roles on the floor

.

"Master.... someone has entered the fortress. "

.

"kill them."

★ lmfao cliffhanger!!😜😜 

I think I'm gonna start a yt channel next year or smthn!

Bye pookies, btw I'll be updating like once a month now cuz of shitty Shi shi😞