Part 0 ?

For those who don't understand what i mean by physical or Heavenly restriction, simply put it is a 'power' which 'exchanges' either your cursed energy, or physical energy for more of the other.

For an example, Toji Fushiguro had his cursed energy 'restricted' in exchange for insane physical prowess, another example would be Mechamaru, who had the opposite heavenly restriction to Toji in that he had his physical prowess 'restricted' for a massive increase in cursed energy.

In this Fan Fictions case, Itadori will have the same as Toji, so will have insane physical prowess in exchange for most his cursed energy. Although i know this is not canon, and i initially planned for him to retain a bit of cursed energy so he can see curses, instead we'll just say he has special eyes? idk i don't really have any other ideas since, like toji, i want him to be practically invisible to other sorcerers since he had zero cursed energy.

Although i really shouldn't have to say this, i will anyway. I do not recommend those who do not read the manga to read this fan fiction as it may have some spoilers you wouldn't have wanted to see, i'll also say i am not as of right now up to date with the jjk manga and so i may get a few things wrong but this idea suddenly came to me and i felt i had to give it a shot, especially considering the lack of serious jjk stories on this app.

I also feel the need to address that just like my other story i may randomly one day completely drop it since i'm very likely to very quickly loose interest once i'm out of ideas, so i ask that you do give some tips here and there which may be of assistance for me in the future.

I'm posting this first chapter as a sort of test and poll since i could go down two routes in this story.

Route one, which is the one i think i like best and literally just came to me as i'm typing this, being after Toji's defeat, not only does Suguru stay good and the world be just sorcerers fighting curses, but gojo happens upon a child, of course only after helping megumi, who Toji had been training for a few years, as well as who Tojis 'curse worm' (really need a better name for that) had crawled back to along with his inventory of weapons (including the Inverted Spear Of Heaven), of course this child is young (but older than canon) itadori who had already been taught by Toji for more than a few years. He, however, didn't agree with Tojis way of living but refrained from voicing his opinion as he somewhat understood why Toji was doing what he was doing. And so he, after initially attacking gojo, decided to agree to being enrolled as gojos student too.

I know it's a load of bullshit to solely blame the worm for sugurus turning evil, and to claim without the twos meeting he wouldn't be evil, however this is my story. And so since the worm did infact not crawl and beg for its mother infront of suguru he also did not become evil and stayed 'the strongest' with gojo.

Route two could be the rough following of the original JJK storyline where megumi meets itadori and sees him pummel the curse at the school and decides to have him enroll as a student, he will of course be able to see curses with no cursed energy just like route one (my story my rules idc) however he may be more unlike Toji in this route, in other words if only for a while he will be his happy self like from the anime, being taught with a smile on his face except without sukuna.

Im thinking of completely ignoring sukunas existence in this fan fiction and keeping his as merely a legend amongst curses and sorcerers alike. Also don't get me wrong, i loved sukunas character but i don't know how i'd add him into this story and to be honest i much preferred him when itadori was his vessel, seemed much more like a king of curses then, he's really been disappointing me these recent chapters lol.

Wether you wanna see this as an actual story or think it's a complete and utter dogshit idea please do leave a review or something as i'm curious what others think of this. Also help me pick which route to go down and add some suggestions to either one of them which you may think would make this story better.

I'm not sure when the actual first chapter of this story will come out as like i said i haven't decided which route to go down, but if i get some help deciding it will be out much quicker lol.

Ty for reading this and like i said i'd appreciate it if i could get a helping hand with this so do leave a review pls.